Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elbow UK & Ireland Tour

Options
  • 30-09-2016 10:25am
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭

14500442_10154140136988878_7761534316036139061_o.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

ooooh yes please.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭Wooderson

Anyone heard the mad rumour of who is replacing Rich Jupp...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Wooderson wrote: »
    Anyone heard the mad rumour of who is replacing Rich Jupp...

No, do tell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Olympia is a perfect venue for them.

I saw them in Kilmainham and they are just not a band that suits the open air, the Olympia on the other hand is ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

Olympia is a perfect venue for them.

I saw them in Kilmainham and they are just not a band that suits the open air, the Olympia on the other hand is ideal.

I disagree with you about the open air as I saw them on the pyramid stage at Glasonbury a few years ago and they absolutely smashed it.

However, I have never seen them play a venue as small (and great!) as the Olympia so I'm really excited!! :D

Does anyone know about the presale that's happening tomorrow? Apparently if you preorder the new album (which I did) you get access to the presale but I've heard nothing sense?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭ooter

Sheog wrote: »
    Does anyone know about the presale that's happening tomorrow? Apparently if you preorder the new album (which I did) you get access to the presale but I've heard nothing sense?

Was just going to ask the same thing, ordered the album last night and got a confirmation email but nothing about the presale.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

The album purchase cut off was 3pm today so I'd imagine whatever link or code they're using will be sent out soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Code is due to be sent out before 8pm tonight. You also didn't have to preorder the album just sign up to the mailing list

Got mine

Cool, thanks!! Haven;t gotten mine yet, but I'm already part of their mailing list for years...
    I'd better get it as I need to keep Friday free for concentrating on getting Coldplay tickets!

• Advertisement

Got mine too, hopefully can get standing Tix for Sunday 2mo

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

Presale working for anyone?!? :-(

Sorry, there was an error with search.
    Try again later.

I'm getting the exact same thing!!! Aragh!! :(

Worked for me but would only let me get one ticket? Anyone else have this problem?

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Worked for me but would only let me get one ticket? Anyone else have this problem?

Yeah, same with me. The email yesterday said 'There will be a limit of four tickets per customer.'

SteM wrote: »
    Yeah, same with me. The email yesterday said 'There will be a limit of four tickets per customer.'

Yea I thought that, had to just take the one ticket but was meant to be getting one for me mate as well

I'm having no luck at all!!! Keep getting the same error message on my phone and on my laptop. Bloody Ticketmaster!! :/

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭beecee

I'm having no luck at all!!! Keep getting the same error message on my phone and on my laptop. Bloody Ticketmaster!! :/

Did you try just one ticket? That's all you can get with the code I'm afraid.

Aragh, it would only let me get the one ticket too.
    I mean why say you are setting the limit at 4 and then only allow 1 ticket per code?
    If they are setting a limit they should at least set it at 2!!

Aragh, it would only let me get the one ticket too.
    I mean why say you are setting the limit at 4 and then only allow 1 ticket per code?
    If they are setting a limit they should at least set it at 2!!

I'd *guess* it's a ticketmaster mess up.

• Advertisement

Was talking to songkick and they said we should have been able to get 4 but that it was an error with ticketmaster that we will have to follow up with them

Was talking to songkick and they said we should have been able to get 4 but that it was an error with ticketmaster that we will have to follow up with them

Yeah surprise surprise, I'm hoping it gets fixed. That's why I'm not going to use my code just yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,814 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Music for people who still wet the bed. There will be puddles of adult p1ss in the Olympia come February.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Now working. Just bought 2 in the balcony (front row!).

The Nal wrote: »
    Music for people who still wet the bed. There will be puddles of adult p1ss in the Olympia come February.

Thanks for coming onto an elbow thread to share your opinion... Clown!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I just got two tickets by purchasing them individually. Code allowed me to do two separate transactions and I got two separate email confirmations. I got standing tickets for the Sunday gig.

PaulieC wrote: »
    I just got two tickets by purchasing them individually. Code allowed me to do two separate transactions and I got two separate email confirmations. I got standing tickets for the Sunday gig.

Got sorted with an extra one myself, guy at song kick was sound enough to give me an extra code. Happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭PaulieC

Got sorted with an extra one myself, guy at song kick was sound enough to give me an extra code. Happy days

Cool. See you there. I'll be standing in my puddle of piss near the bar.

It's working now, just picked up 2.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭horslips

Guy Garvey was handing out codes? :)

Advertisement