Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing and framing old letters

Options
  • 30-09-2016 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,591 ✭✭✭

This may be in the wrong section.

I've been clearing out my parents house and have found some letter that my dad wrote while in the navy during ww2. They are quite frail and tear easily. Can anyone please point me in the direction of someone/where that can copy these so that they look as authentic as possible and get them framed so that they don't deteriorate any more.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭Bob Z

i dont know how to preserve them but someone gave an old photo that was about 100 years old and iwas able to put it into photoshop and put it back together and i also filled in parts that were missing(there was a craic in the middle) and now they have the copy framed if thats any help

Advertisement