Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recharge on VISA Debit

Options
  • 30-09-2016 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

H

I paid for a toll a couple of months ago with my VISA Debit card but have realised that they charged my the wrong rate.

Can I go back to them and ask for a refund or is there a limit on the time period that I have to do this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

H

I paid for a toll a couple of months ago with my VISA Debit card but have realised that they charged my the wrong rate.

Can I go back to them and ask for a refund or is there a limit on the time period that I have to do this?

Thanks
    Good afternoon,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

In this type of situation, we would suggest that you contact the company in question to query this transaction further. 

If you have already contacted the company and still wish to dispute the transaction please complete the following form here and send to the address on the form.

If you have any other queries we’d be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement