Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will I get a call from sales?

Options
  • 30-09-2016 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hello 

I currently have 2 accounts with EI and when speaking to a customer service agent on Monday I was promised a call from sales to discuss the options open to me to reduce my bills

5 days later I have not received a call - when can I expect one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Gmaximum,

Thanks for your message.

The Electric Ireland Sales team would endeavour to contact customers within a number of working days of receiving a callback request from a member of the Customer Service team, however this timeframe may increase depending on the volume of incoming calls and the number of requests received on a daily basis.

If you would like to look at the savings currently available to Electric Ireland customers, they can be viewed online here.

Alternatively, the Sales team can be contacted directly on 1850 305 090. They are available to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.

However, if you send us a private message with your account information, we can look into following up on the callback request made for you.

Could you please provide us with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then look into having this call request completed for you.

We hope this helps. If you have any additional queries please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭Gmaximum

Thanks for the link. I've switched to energia their unit rate is 2c cheaper with a slightly higher standing charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi Gmaximum,

You're very welcome.

We're sorry to read that you have decided to switch to another supplier.

Should you choose to return to Electric Ireland you can do so online or over the phone with a member of our Sales team.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement