Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Website Design

• 30-09-2016 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Hi

Wondering can anyone recommend a online/distance learning course for Website Design.

Looking for an entry level course to see if I'll like it/take to it before going onto something more complex

I have been looking online but there is 100's out there and don't want to start one to find out that course is a waste and I should of gone for xyz instead

Any help be appreciated , feel free to reply or pm if you want more info etc

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

I recently completed a web design course with CMIT. You should definately check it out :)http://www.cmit.ie/web-design-and-ecommerce-distance-learning-courses/fetac-web-design/
    Hi

Wondering can anyone recommend a online/distance learning course for Website Design.

Looking for an entry level course to see if I'll like it/take to it before going onto something more complex

I have been looking online but there is 100's out there and don't want to start one to find out that course is a waste and I should of gone for xyz instead

Any help be appreciated , feel free to reply or pm if you want more info etc

thanks

Advertisement