Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay Tour 2017 - Croke Park - **NO TICKET SALES**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

yeah, but if you're up in Premium Level, then chances are that you are not short of a few quid.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cortezfloyd

Anyone still waiting on their hard copy tickets in the post?!

I havent got mine yet

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Anyone still waiting on their hard copy tickets in the post?!

I havent got mine yet

Might not come until closer to the gig. There is no sense in rushing them out now. Sending late can be claimed as helping stop touts, and if the gig was cancelled they have needlessly printed and blown money on postage.

If they are a christmas gift just print out the confirmation and tell them you will give them when they come.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

rubadub wrote: »
    Might not come until closer to the gig. There is no sense in rushing them out now. Sending late can be claimed as helping stop touts, and if the gig was cancelled they have needlessly printed and blown money on postage.

If they are a christmas gift just print out the confirmation and tell them you will give them when they come.

Ticketfast tickets could be printed off the day they went on sale so they weren't really worried about touting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cortezfloyd

Thanks guys,

I just received them in the post this morning!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Thanks guys,

I just received them in the post this morning!!!

How did you get yours so early?
    This is my first time ever buying ticketmaster tickets and i was told they send them 2 weeks before the show?
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Trine

Probably looking for a crystal ball here, but for a gig like this how will prices trend up until the actual gig? Would you expect tickets to still be available on the likes of Seatwave, and at similar prices?

Would prices peak around this time of year coming up to Christmas and maybe drop early next year?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Not likely, you're not gonna see prices drop until the week running up to it if they drop at all, best bet will always be toutless.

If you're hoping to pick some up for christmas presents then i'd think you might want to try for something else at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

Not likely, you're not gonna see prices drop until the week running up to it if they drop at all, best bet will always be toutless.

If you're hoping to pick some up for christmas presents then i'd think you might want to try for something else at this point.

Pardon my ignorance but what's Toutless?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭former total

Redo91 wrote: »
    Pardon my ignorance but what's Toutless?

Toutless.com is a website for buying and selling tickets at face value.

It's a nice idea but completely useless for gigs like this. As scruff monkey says, you might see a rash of people trying to get rid of tickets in the week or two beforehand, but not until then.

• Advertisement

Toutless.com is a website for buying and selling tickets at face value.

It's a nice idea but completely useless for gigs like this. As scruff monkey says, you might see a rash of people trying to get rid of tickets in the week or two beforehand, but not until then.

Cheers. Fingers crossed some tickets pop up on it closer to the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Trine

If you're hoping to pick some up for christmas presents...

Yup! But not at these kind of prices, mental stuff. I'll keep an eye and ear our closer to the gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭irlpic

I have just been on tickemaster.ie and requested 1 single ticket for the craic - got offered a seat in LOW329 Row NN, seat 7 for €109.50. I didnt buy but might be of use to someone on here who is still in need of a ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

irlpic wrote: »
    I have just been on tickemaster.ie and requested 1 single ticket for the craic - got offered a seat in LOW329 Row NN, seat 7 for €109.50. I didnt buy but might be of use to someone on here who is still in need of a ticket.

Thanks. Got 4 singles - not side by side but almost directly in front of each other.

irlpic wrote: »

I have done that on a few threads, to look back and see if the "best available" are really far from being the best.

If I was getting any I would be ringing them to get them, as you can usually pick them then, or get multiple places offered to you.

got these offered

Sec BLK103
    Row U, Seats 23-26
    €144.00 ea
    Buy
    U16'S WITH 18+, EAST STAND - LOWER, PURPL ...
    Full Price Ticket
    TICKET PRICE €144.00 x 4
    SERVICE CHARGE €6.85 x 4
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) €603.40
    hese tickets are held for: 02:42

Sec BLK504
    Row J, Seats 17-20
    €104.00 ea
    Buy
    U16'S WITH 18+, HIGH-UNSUITABLE FOR VERTI ...
    Full Price Ticket
    TICKET PRICE €104.00 x 4
    SERVICE CHARGE €6.85 x 4
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) €443.40
    Prices are in €
    and in pairs
    Sec BLK504
    Row J, Seats 2-3
    €104.00 ea
    Buy
    U16'S WITH 18+, HIGH-UNSUITABLE FOR VERTI ...
    Full Price Ticket
    TICKET PRICE €104.00 x 2
    SERVICE CHARGE €6.85 x 2
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) €221.70
    Prices are in €
    Sec BLK103
    Row T, Seats 13-14
    €144.00 ea
    Buy
    U16'S WITH 18+, EAST STAND - LOWER, PURPL ...
    Full Price Ticket
    TICKET PRICE €144.00 x 2
    SERVICE CHARGE €6.85 x 2
    SUBTOTAL (Full Price Ticket) €301.70
    Prices are in €

• Registered Users Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Just got 2 tickets cheers for the post earlier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

I keep getting assigned section LOW432 - any idea where that is? It's not on the seat map

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Shedite27 wrote: »
    I keep getting assigned section LOW432 - any idea where that is? It's not on the seat map

I would assume its the corporate level .
    Should be directly above section 332.

Zardoz wrote: »

Go to seating plan on Croke park website and select level 4. U can see the sections there plus views of it. I got tickets for this section seems to be on the halfway line. Had to buy tickets separately tho even tho they are both 432, row PP, one is seat 14 and other seat 15. Hope they're ok. Might give ticketmaster a bell tomorrow to make sure

Shedite27 wrote: »
    sure when you are paying a mere €6.85 PER ticket on top of what is already a healthy profit for them what can you really hope to expect... actual reasonable info/service!, not a hope...

https://crokepark.ie/stadiumplan2/index.html

change to level 4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

Zardoz wrote: »

It's not the corporate level. All the 4xx sections are the last rows of the 3xx section, so 432 is the back of 332. I have no idea why it has a different section number.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Why isnt the 4xx listed on the croke park seating guide, makes it worser when people don't have a clue..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Cheers, yeah the photos for section 432 and 332 are the exact same. Looks to just be the back few rows of the tier

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Just got 2 tickets cheers for the post earlier :)

For where and are they together?

Redo91 wrote: »
    For where and are they together?

Section 432 row pp seats 14 and 15. Had to buy separately tho so hope that they r actually together

• Registered Users Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭Unrealistic

davywalsh7 wrote: »
    Section 432 row pp seats 14 and 15. Had to buy separately tho so hope that they r actually together

How did you buy separately as a matter of interest? I've been trying to do the same thing by reserving one ticket in Chrome and then trying to search in Firefox before the Chrome reservation expires but no luck yet.

How did you buy separately as a matter of interest? I've been trying to do the same thing by reserving one ticket in Chrome and then trying to search in Firefox before the Chrome reservation expires but no luck yet.

Probably just luck. Reserved one on the app on phone and used iPad and kept looking til got one that matched.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 tommycarey1

Hi. I just received Coldplay Lanyard tickets for Christmas. These are the special card type tickets that cost extra from the ticketmaster website.
    I am just wondering is it possible to check the authenticity of these tickets?
    Does anybody have a lanyard ticket for the Croke Park gig that I could compare these to? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Yeah, we got the lanyards too.

It was a bit of a sneaky option on Ticketmaster that day, especially if you were being overly quick on the draw.

I only realsed the lanyard option, after my purchase was complete.
    It matches the seats that I selected on the day and I am happy that they are genuine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 tommycarey1

Ok that's good that they exist so. Seeing as I got these as a present I am keen to ensure their authenticity.
    On the front is there just a barcode on the back there is the details with a QC barcode on the top left?
    lambayire wrote: »
    Yeah, we got the lanyards too.

It was a bit of a sneaky option on Ticketmaster that day, especially if you were being overly quick on the draw.

I only realsed the lanyard option, after my purchase was complete.
    It matches the seats that I selected on the day and I am happy that they are genuine.

Advertisement