Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay Tour 2017 - Croke Park - **NO TICKET SALES**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Looks like some single tickets starting to pop up again for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Looks like some single tickets starting to pop up again for this.
    Yeah they've been up non-stop for the past few months, I've been searching for a pair but no luck

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Joe Chang

Great news. Croke Park will be better for me. Hope they play old songs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭Redo91

I've the link for ticketmaster added to my favourites so I'm just constantly checking for tickets but only seems to be single seated tickets popping up when I need a pair. Ideal would obviously be standing tickets but can't imagine any more of those will be released.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Keep trying, the season tickets not taken up will be released sooner or later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Aluna George confirmed as main support.

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭Qprmeath

Restricted view and possible restricted view Coldplay Croke Park tickets on Ticketmaster now

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Block 735 now being sold as restricted view tickets.

That's slightly worrying as that's where I will be.
    Now granted I am at the front row of 735 but 2 rows back is available at €20 per ticket cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

lambayire wrote: »
    Block 735 now being sold as restricted view tickets.

That's slightly worrying as that's where I will be.
    Now granted I am at the front row of 735 but 2 rows back is available at €20 per ticket cheaper.

The restricted view tickets are probably closer to the side of the stage ,more of an angle to the stage than yours.

I've bought restricted view tickets before or possible restricted seats and they have nearly always been an excellent view.
    You might not be able to see the back of the stage but you have a great view of everything else.
    Coldplay have 2 B stages and spend alot of time on them so the main stage isnt as important.

Had a look there but had no luck! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

Anyone know how to buy tickets for the Paris gig on the 18th? There seems to be tickets available but they're not selling them online.

Redo91 wrote: »
    Had a look there but had no luck! :(
    They are there now. Both restricted and possible restricted.

Qprmeath wrote: »
    They are there now. Both restricted and possible restricted.

Cheers. Won't have a chance to have a look today but promising to hear that tickets are appearing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Worlock1989

Hi! I need help because I'm desperate.

I have bought two tickets from donedeal for Coldplay concert in Croke Park. Tickets was ticketfast ones which means they were printed out on home printer. Guy didn't even counted the money so it was weird from the start. He just took the money put it in his pocket, gave me two A4 papers and basically run away. I mean who doesn't count money if selling something valuable. I know that I should have been known better but this supposed to be my first big concert and I didn't know how tickets and fraud works. When I come home and look closely these tickets I noticed that the qr code and the barcode and the 12 digit number below barcode are the same on both tickets. Only difference was ticket number. I immediately googled and find out that ticketfast tickets can be easily printed out in million units and be sold to idiots like me. I tried to contact the seller but his mobile phone was turned off and ad on donedeal removed. I instantly knew that I was scammed. I contacted Ticketmaster and they told me that they don't sort any kind of problems with tickets bought from 3rd party's. Today I went to gardai and told them about my problem and they informed me that only way for them to take action is to have some kind of evidence that these tickets are fake. And I won't have it until the day of the concert when I will be placed aside because of having fake ticket. I could have confirmation from ticketmaster but they don't want to deal with it.

So I need help from you guys. I only want to be 100% sure that they are fake so I don't have to go to the concert and feel horrible when I found out that I can't enter on the event.

Does any body from you have bought two or more tickets online via ticketfast? If yes can you please confirm me does qr code, barcode and 12 digit number below barcode is same on all tickets that are named on one person or are they different. Please help me out because I'm a big fan and was so excited about this concert. I can't sleep for three nights. I have probably spend €300 on two papers. Feel horrible ...

2 Cusack tickets
    Number under barcodes totally different

2 Cusack tickets
    Number under barcodes totally different

Hm interesting. So it seems they are 1000000% fake. Are your tickets named on same person?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,652 ✭✭✭bren2001

Hm interesting. So it seems they are 1000000% fake. Are your tickets named on same person?

Barcodes should be different, the names can be the same. Your tickets are not "fake", just multiples copies of the same ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

I don't have print out tickets but the ones ticketmaster posts out. The barcodes are different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Get in to the venue as early as you can. First person to use that particular barcode should get in. The remaining people who invested their hard earned cash should be rejected.
    You’ll have to break it gently to your companion that only one of you can make it this time.

• Advertisement

I can't believe that people can be so disgusting. And the guy made another ad same as the old one with different nickname and phone number. Maybe I will try to lure him out and chat with him, but this time a little bit different.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Maybe I will try to lure him out and chat with him, but this time a little bit different.

Chalk it up to stupidity and walk away.

Do you not think that some git engaged in that sort of practice has not factored that into the equation.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Get a friend to cal him and agree to meet to buy the tickets from the other add. Then bring some friends to kick the **** out of him and deliver to the cops

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭scruff monkey
    Snarky Snark Snark

Zascar wrote: »
    Then bring some friends to kick the **** out of him and deliver to the cops

Yes, so you can be done for assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 aisleseat

Possible restricted and restricted view tickets now available again on TM.
    Just got 2 in premium 534 so hoping they will be ok

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

Hi guys i got my pass for the gug but i got the collector ticket tag necklace but i didnt get the rectangular paper tickets? Why is that...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

OSI wrote: »
    €300 for 2 restricted view tickets? F*** off Ticketmaster.

They are possibly restricted view .
    Most of these seats will be great seats with a perfect view as I had a look at the Coldplay stage for this tour and its completely open at the sides and rear ,its not like the normal box style stage.
    Most of the stage will be built on Hill 16 .

The main issue I can see is that the 2 main towers that hold the speaker stacks might partly obscure the view of the main centre part of the stage .
    The band play alot of the gig on 2 B stages though so you'd have a great view of that.

bishop-briggs.jpg?w=840

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Anyone know how to buy tickets for the Paris gig on the 18th? There seems to be tickets available but they're not selling them online.

Ticketmaster.fr have some seats on sale now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Nunu

Premium level possibly restricted view (it won't be) on sale again[PHP][/PHP]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 Smashling7

any1 know if season pass holder tickets will go on sale? Or if any more tickets will be available - like production seats etc? Thanks

Advertisement