Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay Tour 2017 - Croke Park - **NO TICKET SALES**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭desdman

Any idea how much the pitch standing tickets will be? Usually they give you a breakdown of what area costs what but it's just a price range yet on the site.

It's about €96.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

Zascar wrote: »
    Thanks for this, so the brown seats are premium so the more expensive ones. Blue and red are normal price then? How can I try to get a seat more towards the front of the stage and not all the way back? Or is it just luck of the draw of what comes up when I log in? Should I have a few browsers open to try to get the best option? Do I click best available or what? Sorry for stupid questions but any advice appreciated.

Luck of the draw really. I'd have the browser window open now. But just one on each device you're using. I know there can be problems if you have more than 1 browser open on same device. If there's no countdown, I'd kept pressing F5 from around 8:55.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Thanks for this, so the brown seats are premium so the more expensive ones. Blue and red are normal price then? How can I try to get a seat more towards the front of the stage and not all the way back? Or is it just luck of the draw of what comes up when I log in? Should I have a few browsers open to try to get the best option? Do I click best available or what? Sorry for stupid questions but any advice appreciated.

The seats near the front will be the most expensive. You should try your laptop and the app. Best available might pull up standing instead of seats, I'm not sure.

It's luck of the draw I'm afraid.But as someone posted here,the premium seats aren't always the best ones.You could be at the back and not see much compared to the other seats.The one's closest to the stage might prohibit the view somewhat if it's to the side of the stage

The question is,to stand or not to stand?

• Advertisement

desdman wrote: »
    The question is,to stand or not to stand?

I want to sit but I'm going for standing because I think the seats that will come up won't be that good and then when I go for standing they will be gone.

Virtual queue already.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

I wanted to go to Trinity but I applied for Letterkenny RTC on my CAO and I spent a year in Donegal.

I want to sit but I'm going for standing because I think the seats that will come up won't be that good and then when I go for standing they will be gone.

You're probably right.I say a fair amount of them could be gone before they even come out

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

queue at 8.57

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭thisistough

Virtual queue already.

Me too

There has to be a better way of getting tickets. Ive been dicking around with this ticketmaster at 9am on a Friday for the last 10 years

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

Looks like very heavy demand

• Registered Users Posts: 6 macky_89

if you have the countdown do you still need to refresh to get into the queue?

App queue too.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

"You are currently in a virtual queue to ensure fair access to tickets during busy times. Please don't refresh your page, as you will lose your spot. This page does not mean the site is down or that tickets are unavailable - we're hard at work behind the scenes to get you there"

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

The app just let me choose where I want to sit, now its searching. The website is still int he queue

For Bruce it was 9.15 before I could buy the ticket (was in the queue from 8.55)

I'm using the Ethernet Cable to get the best possible speed I can get :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,699 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

In the app queue for Pitch 1 standing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

When ya get in you can choose Pitch 1 standing, Pitch 2 standing, Pitch 3 standing etc. Could they not just have left it as "Pitch - best available"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

FourFourFM wrote: »
    In the app queue for Pitch 1 standing

Yeah, I am in the app queue for pitch 1 standing too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

None available on the app for me

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭robertowjr

errlloyd wrote: »
    Yeah, I am in the app queue for pitch 1 standing too.

same, app queue for pitch 1 standing tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Sheog

In the queue too... ek!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

macky_89 wrote: »
    if you have the countdown do you still need to refresh to get into the queue?

No. Don't refresh if you have a countdown

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Was waiting ages and it told me not to refresh my page. I refreshed it and I got in. Go figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

What price are pitch standing may be easier search for the price

It says 28 min on ticketmaster for me lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Waiting time less than 5 minutes..

Advertisement