Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coldplay Tour 2017 - Croke Park - **NO TICKET SALES**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭manster

it's amazing how calm I get when a web site tells me to be patient

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

Pitch sold out. Offered me seats in the clouds. No thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

I'd be shocked if a Friday gig isn't added

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭AdrianII

two tickets on pitch sorted. had three windows open on pc but got through on my sh!ty 3G connection on phone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

lambayire wrote: »
    I'd be shocked if a Friday gig isn't added
    Im the very same , I hope there is ha

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

not long left in the queue but at the prices being charged, I won't be paying for a seat in the Davin end or in the clouds either. Standing or a decent view seat or they can feck off.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭brijay

Got 4 standing on pitch 1 , delighted to say the least

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

in the queue at 8:55, got great seats Cusack 306, about 10 row back and when I went to process the payment the website crapped out and I got a sorry for the inconvenience message. Back in the queue now but I'll be lucky to get anything now.

Devastated isn't the word

exact same here.... was there on the button buying for sister and got canal end and then crapped out....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

App & website nothing working

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭desdman

Meanwhile on their Platinum site....... http://platinum.ticketmaster.ie/coldplay-tickets/4323?camefrom=tmie
    :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Best coming up for me is the top tier. ****in hell

• Registered Users Posts: 12,611 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

My wait time just suddenly dropped from 20 to 7, so beware if you're contemplating getting a coffee or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

No standing left.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,512 ✭✭✭Wheety

But just one on each device you're using. I know there can be problems if you have more than 1 browser open on same device.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 irishharper1

managed to get Hogan Lower 327, literally the last of the tickets, will they be alright ?

In queue at 9.55. Pitch sold out.
    Offered me resale tickets at €215 each by Seatwave. A company run by Ticket master.....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

got offered tickets up bascially at the Davin end so they can feck off. Not forking out the guts of 300 quid to not be able to see anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

Got offered upper Davin and just left it. Really **** seats left :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Wheety wrote: »
    But just one on each device you're using. I know there can be problems if you have more than 1 browser open on same device.

I had 3 incognito browsers open and 2 got the option to buy separate tickets. Only proceeded with one so don't know if it would have gone ahead on the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

i cant even get on to the ticketmaster site now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

What's the deal with SeatWave? Is it an official ticket reseller? Standing tickets on there going to ~200 euro each

• Registered Users Posts: 3,091 ✭✭✭Antar Bolaeisk

All gone :(

In the queue from the start as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

Just got 3 pitch standing in Area B.

Was online at 8.58 and sat in the queue whilst the timer reduced, was stuck on 8-9 minutes for quite a while, didn't go any lower than 8-9 minutes, then the tickets just appeared to buy.
    3 tickets @ Seat location: section PITCH2
    Total Charge: €289.05

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Jomcc

Sold out, but got the offer from Seatwave.......... Crazy. Ticket touting on a different scale.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Auschick

Was on site at 9am and got email from Seatwave (ticket master company) at 9.01 offering resale tickets, how can that be!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

No tickets currently available from the Venue. That's the message I got.

Looks to be a complete sell out.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭desdman

Stuck on 4 minutes for the last 2 minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭meepins

In the queue from 8.55. Finally reach the end : sorry, no tickets from venue currently... but there are resale tickets available from seatweave there goy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭jobless

Caliden wrote: »
    What's the deal with SeatWave? Is it an official ticket reseller? Standing tickets on there going to ~200 euro each

an absolute con job by ticketmaster... how they can get away with what is essentially a touting website is beyond me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Tilly wrote: »
    Got offered upper Davin and just left it. Really **** seats left :(

Same here

Advertisement