Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Herbal vape

Options
  • 30-09-2016 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know anywhere in Dublin where I can get herbal vapes to try?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Like oregano or basil?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

chipfox wrote: »
    Like oregano or basil?

Lemongrass, Valerian any relaxing herbs really

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

I've not heard of anywhere you can try one but I can wholeheartedly recommend an Arizer Solo or Air dry herb vaporizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭Seanachai

8mm wrote: »
    I've not heard of anywhere you can try one but I can wholeheartedly recommend an Arizer Solo or Air dry herb vaporizer.

Sorry, I meant to say buy and try at home, I wasn't expecting to stand in somebodies shop puffing my way through their stock :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Handytech

Seanachai wrote: »
    Sorry, I meant to say buy and try at home, I wasn't expecting to stand in somebodies shop puffing my way through their stock :p

Have Not Heard of anywhere selling Herbal Vape Liquid, but I know you can make your own liquid quite easily,

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Advertisement