Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What juice

• 01-10-2016 2:15am

Hey, I just started and am wondering what are the best quality juices around?

Not really looking for mad flavours maybe tobacco flavour and apple flavour?
    Don't mind how much it costs just once it s a reputable brand and well regarded.

I remember once smoking a tobacco flavour that was flavoured with real tobacco leaf and tasted like an actual cigar but can't remwbwr the name.
    Any ideas or suggestions?

Thanks
    Dave

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'm not sure how they are these days, but when I was into tobacco, House of liquid was my go to:

https://houseofliquid.com/

I'm not sure how they are these days, but when I was into tobacco, House of liquid was my go to:

https://houseofliquid.com/

Thanks man, is there an Irish supplier of this? Or UK supplier with cheaper shipping. Their shipping is crazy 7 GBP to Ireland

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

cigatec in dun laoghaire have some high end tobacco flavours i think.

worth a trip if you are nearby

dball wrote: »
    cigatec in dun laoghaire have some high end tobacco flavours i think.

worth a trip if you are nearby

Thanks man, very nearby I'll check them out.

Thanks man, is there an Irish supplier of this? Or UK supplier with cheaper shipping. Their shipping is crazy 7 GBP to Ireland

One of the Irish vendors carried their stock at one point, can't remember who? and there was a houseofliquid.ie if I remember correct, but it seems to be gone :/ You could use AddressPal and have it delivered to your local post office for a €3.50 pick up on top of whatever the UK postage is. Worth it if you were buying a good amount maybe. i can vouch for their Virginia prime, it was my ADV tobacco at one point, and they do have a tobacco/Apple called Eden which is nice too. Also Cigarillos, which is like a light almond cigar. Their juices are decent, I can say that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I never got on with the House of Liquids,maybe it was too tobaccowy for me & using it in carto's probably didn't help.
    They use to be linked to Esmokeireland years ago & they were expensive back then.
    I don't know where they have gone now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Their Eden juice is fantastic, so is their frozen orange. Those little stiff bottles they use put me off though, real dose to work with.

I was addicted to their Virginia prime at one stage, when I thought I needed to vape tobacco to keep me off the smokes. Now I can't stand tobacco vapes, funny how it goes.

I ended up going to cigatec today and got some pulp e liquids, I tried a good few in the shop. I got a tobacco flavour and blackberry I think, the difference between the tobacco flavour and the liquid I was using is night and day. They also brought my nicotine level down to 12mg from the 18 I was using, apperantly this is the level I should be using as a Marlboro lights smoker

I ended up going to cigatec today and got some pulp e liquids, I tried a good few in the shop. I got a tobacco flavour and blackberry I think, the difference between the tobacco flavour and the liquid I was using is night and day. They also brought my nicotine level down to 12mg from the 18 I was using, apperantly this is the level I should be using as a Marlboro lights smoker

Once you find a juice that you enjoy and keeps you off the stinkies, that's job done :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement