Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bibliography generator.....advice needed, please.

• 01-10-2016 11:56am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭

Can anyone advise me on the use of a bibliography generator?

There are dozens of free generators online.

I want to end up with a list in a Word document and/or a .PDF.

Any help or advice much appreciated.

Many thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46 Aghoney

Check out the training sessions on Endnote Online that they are doing this week and next week at the BLU library as part of the HITS series of training. It may be what you are looking for. I am using Zotero, but I may soon transition to Endnote because it is supported by the TCD library.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

I use Mendeley all the time other (free) ones worth a look include Zotero and Docear (quite unique approach, takes a bit of getting used to but the mindmap integration is good for planning out an assignment, thesis etc).

Mendeley has an integrated library - so searching for a paper will throw up lots of similar ones easily found on Stella or google scholar, which is a feature i have found really useful.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭endasmail

Trinity endnote is a disaster
    There is easier ones online

Advertisement