Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Efibre Data usage broken.

Options
  • 01-10-2016 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭

I just switched to a new month today and it reset and says i used 13gb already, bull****. My internet is secure and i downloaded nothing today or yesterday.

I have a 1tb allowance= unlimited allowance. Unlimited should mean unlimited, but Eir live in a cuckoo land and don't understand words have meaning. 

Anyway fix your data usage bar on your website..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

I just switched to a new month today and it reset and says i used 13gb already, bull****. My internet is secure and i downloaded nothing today or yesterday.

I have a 1tb allowance= unlimited allowance. Unlimited should mean unlimited, but Eir live in a cuckoo land and don't understand words have meaning. 

Anyway fix your data usage bar on your website..
    Hi Cheerful Spring, 

Thank you for getting in touch. I am very sorry to hear this. 

Can you text balance data to 50104 and let me know the automated response you receive, please? 

Kind Regards, 
    Ciara

Advertisement