Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quantium70

Options
  • 01-10-2016 6:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I've recently installed a hkc quantium 70 alarm system, what i cant do is wire the communication dial out wires to the terminals as i'm not familar with communication wiring.There are 4 terminals a,b,c and d,and i presume a jack plug on the other end which goes into telephone socket.What i need to know is in what order do the colours go also is there such a thing as an installation manual as none is provided.Not an engineers manual, i have this already.Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi
    The incoming line goes to AB and CD continues out to connect to your phone(s).
    I've PMed you the manual. That should help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Martindwest1

Many Thanks, much appreciated.

Advertisement