Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Researching the historical development of the paramedic industry in Ireland

Options
  • 01-10-2016 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right category to post in but I'll ask here first and if anybody has a better suggestion I'd appreciate the help.

I'm currently studying healthcare pre paramedic and I'm trying to research the development of the paramedic industry in Ireland...I have searched online and checked out the NAS HSE and PHECC websites along with the order of Malta and st John's. I have found a few articles with a couple of vague paragraphs but so far I haven't found anything very informative.

Does anyone know of any decent sites, books or archives that I can look through in order to better educate myself on the history of paramedics in Ireland? I want to document the changes in regulation as far as training, salary and rights of a paramedic throughout the history of Ireland. (Before our independence too if there's any information available)

Advertisement