Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death star

Options
  • 01-10-2016 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭

Anyone else purchase this? I ordered it yesterday from lego for my husband, major star wars and lego fan.
    God I hope it's worth the money. Looks pretty cool though.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Not got the previous incarnation of it so will be getting it...but not yet. It will be around for a while and I'll need to save up some pennies, and figure out a way of sneaking it into the house without yet another Lego set being noticed. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

robinph wrote: »
    Not got the previous incarnation of it so will be getting it...but not yet. It will be around for a while and I'll need to save up some pennies, and figure out a way of sneaking it into the house without yet another Lego set being noticed. :)

Is everyone like this lol

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

This one might prove a bit harder to hide,ha.

Looks humongous. Don't know where we're going to put it, but sure we'll find a spot.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Arthur.beaker

I have 10188 in a display case.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I have 10188 in a display case.

Any pictures, or link to a product page for the case?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 179 ✭✭Arthur.beaker

Any pictures, or link to a product page for the case?

I can't post links or images yet but acrylicdisplaycases . co . uk allow you to specify custom dimensions when ordering and shipping to Ireland is reasonable. Wasn't cheap (can't remember exact cost but a few hundred euros), but worth it if you want to display the set.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Good luck with that! :) was with my friend in London when she bought hers (major star wars & lego nut) so bought it the weekend it came out. Its huge and very very heavy!

Advertisement