Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nissan almera N16.

• 01-10-2016 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there I recently changed a cd player on my N16 Nissan almera (2004) . All was ok until a few days after, I lost the interior heating, I have checked all the fuses and they are all good, what could be the issue? Any help out there please??

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

All the plugs in the back are plugged in properly?

You lost the display or anything on the display unit?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Montana stig

I have all the plugs in properly but the screen is not displaying everything, it only displays the time and mileage left when I fill up the tankand also the outside temp. Radio is working absolutely perfect

Have you still got the old radio?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Have you still got the old radio?
    Yes I do, it wasn't working though before I removed it. I have tried reconnecting it and the problem still remains.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Is your replacement radio the same as the original faulty unit ?

• Advertisement

Is your replacement radio the same as the original faulty unit ?

No it's not. Its a universal pioneer CD player

Did you use a pre made loom adaptor to get the pioneer working?

The unit you replaced was the original Nissan cd unit?

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Did you use a pre made loom adaptor to get the pioneer working?

The unit you replaced was the original Nissan cd unit?

I couldn't get the loom adopter so I did it manually since it's only a simple prosidure ..it worked fine for a few days then one morning on my way to work..it stopped (heating) working

I couldn't get the loom adopter so I did it manually since it's only a simple prosidure ..it worked fine for a few days then one morning on my way to work..it stopped (heating) working

Also the unit I replaced was the original one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

Using buttons 1 and 4 , can you turn on and off the fan blower ?

• Advertisement

Using buttons 1 and 4 , can you turn on and off the fan blower ?

No I can't. On the unit where the numbers are, the only thing working is the rear screen demister ...

Advertisement