Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pay as you go gym galway

• 02-10-2016 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭

Hey. Anyone know of a decent pay as you go gym in galway ? I've a few hours to kill on Monday morning. Preferably somewhere with a pool area.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,283 ✭✭✭COH

You're alive!

How's your mum? Haven't talked to her in ages

about two people left on this forum will get that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Warehouse gym does a day pass.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,283 ✭✭✭COH

Galway City Gym does day passes also I think - cracking place to train but no pool

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭cardio,shoot me

COH wrote: »
    You're alive!

How's your mum? Haven't talked to her in ages

about two people left on this forum will get that

Haha she's good man, retiring this November so happy out! I still lurk around, creep on yours and hanleys log haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,658 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

As far as I know, the leisure centres with pool and gym are hotels and don't do PAYG.

Galway City Gym and Warehouse are good gyms that do PAYG. GCC is closer to the city/town centre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement