Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business partership

Options
  • 02-10-2016 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello to everyone, I have the will to start or run a surf hostel/guesthouse business, but I have no idea where to start. I m currently saving money and if my calculations are correct in a year I d be able to put into around 20-25.000 EUR. Mi idea is probably to build a partnership with somebody with the same mindset.
    I m spanish and currently out of Ireland.

Any piece of advice or information, or even a potential business partner would be much appreciated.

Thank you and best regards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭happycoach

Hi,
    That's great you're looking to start a business. Have you done some market research in this space? If not, here are two companies that are a good starting point; Airbnb and couchsurf. They're doing something similar to what your describing. Have you a niche in mind? Or an innovative business model?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭happycoach

happycoach wrote: »
    Hi,
    That's great you're looking to start a business. Have you done some market research in this space? If not, here are two companies that are a good starting point; Airbnb and couchsurf. They're doing something similar to what your describing. Have you a niche in mind? Or an innovative business model?

Sorry thought you wanted to set up a marketplace website. Best of luck with your venture.

Advertisement