Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cdkeys FIFA 17

Options
  • 02-10-2016 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Recently picked up a ps4 and was looking to get a digital copy of FIFA17. I see cdkeys have it, but it says its for a UK psn account. Is there somewhere else cheaper than the playstation store you can get it ?

thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭mightybashful

syboit wrote: »
    Hi,

Recently picked up a ps4 and was looking to get a digital copy of FIFA17. I see cdkeys have it, but it says its for a UK psn account. Is there somewhere else cheaper than the playstation store you can get it ?

thanks.

How much is it there? And it's easy enough set up a UK account. Plenty of info in the playstation threads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

How much is it there? And it's easy enough set up a UK account. Plenty of info in the playstation threads

thanks, was looking through the ps threads and I've seen people say just create a new uk psn account and use that to download from the store or get uk psn digital codes. Do you need to play the game via that UK account aswell, or can you swap back and then play on the Irish account ?

thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Works on your Irish account too.

Advertisement