Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WTD1_003

Options
  • 02-10-2016 3:48pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

This cabinet WTD1_003 was supposed to go live a few days ago in Waterford.
    Any idea when it will go live or when customers will be able to benefit, current speed just isn't decent in 2016 in the middle of city.

Thank you
    Denis

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

mayordenis wrote: »
    Hi,

Any idea when it will go live or when customers will be able to benefit, current speed just isn't decent in 2016 in the middle of city.

Thank you
    Denis
    Hi Denis, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

Due to the extended work that may be required, we would not guarantee the dates we provide. Once it is available on your line your will be notified.

I do apologise we have no further information available to ourselves on the roll out from here.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    mayordenis wrote: »
    Hi,

Thank you
    Denis
    Hi Denis, 

Thank you for getting in touch :) 

Due to the extended work that may be required, we would not guarantee the dates we provide. Once it is available on your line your will be notified.

I do apologise we have no further information available to ourselves on the roll out from here.

Kind Regards,
    Ciara
    Thanks for the response, basically we've on around a 20mb line since we signed up last year and it's not nearly fast enough for how much we are paying, regardless of price it's not a reasonable speed in a city centre in 2016.

If someone could maybe check when/if we'll be able to get faster speeds with Eir, otherwise we'll need to change provider I think. I can PM account details.

Advertisement