Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Torch App won't open...?

Options
  • 02-10-2016 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭

The torch App on my 6s Plus won't open.

How can repair it?

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Torch app? I assume you mean the flashlight button in Control Centre?

Try restarting. Also try taking a photo with flash and see if it works.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Torch app? I assume you mean the flashlight button in Control Centre?

Try restarting. Also try taking a photo with flash and see if it works.

I mean the Torch app. Looks like a hand torch on a purple background.

When I click on it, it makes to open but closes before it succeeds in doing so.

Thanks for the reply.

D.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,443 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Dinarius wrote: »

Thanks for the reply.

D.

Sounds like a third party app. Maybe delete and reinstall or just use the Apple built in torch button.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

Dinarius wrote: »

Thanks for the reply.

D.

Searching torch on the AppStore there is only one that I can see in the top 50 as you describe. It hasn't been updated since 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭Dinarius

guil wrote: »
    Searching torch on the AppStore there is only one that I can see in the top 50 as you describe. It hasn't been updated since 2009.

Thanks.

Must have been put on this 6s when I loaded the contents of my old 4s onto it from iTunes.

Will delete it.

D.

• Advertisement
Advertisement