Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

loadstart.net?

Options
  • 02-10-2016 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Have it on the opening page of all my browsers, how the hell do you get rid? ....have tried running all manner of spyware/malware programmes but still remains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭jsa112

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Have ran a few times, clean and doesn't remove loadstart...this is the first log

Download OTL to your Desktop
    • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
    • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files here

Ran that.....text is too long to copy paste on here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

sonofenoch wrote: »
    Ran that.....text is too long to copy paste on here

Save it as a text file and attach

• Advertisement

Save it as a text file and attach

Ran the cleaner on that OTL programme now it starts up as site can't be reached so it got rid in a way.......will run it again later when I have the time and post the log, cheers

Here are the logs from OTL

do you have logs from malwarebytes or avast?

Log from malwarebytes

not seeing anything

have you checked the installed extensions/add ons in your browser, one is probably causing it

• Advertisement

I had to disable adblock because youtube would only play vids with sound no picture when it's running ......but that was after loadstart showed up

what other extensions are listed

None abled

Farbar logs

this should do it

first off go into firefox's list of extensions and remove this, Outrageous Deal

Download the attached fixlist.txt to the desktop

Run FRST and press the Fix button just once and wait.
    If the tool needed a restart please make sure you let the system to restart normally and let the tool completes its run after restart.
    The tool will make a log on the Desktop (Fixlog.txt). Please post it to your reply.

Removed 'outrageous deal' from firefox....didn't see it on chrome or opera

saved that attachment to the desktop then ran FRST and when clicked fix got a message saying 'No fixlist.txt found'.....here are the logs

we need to get that fix done

can you re-downloaded frst to your desktop, then do t he above fix step again

No I've tried this several time, I've saved it to the desktop .....click scan then fix each time 'no fixlist found'

Advertisement