Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir mobile contract change

Options
  • 02-10-2016 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've been with Eir Mobile for 3-4 years, on the same package. Recently received a text from them saying they my are changing my contract as I don't have fixed services. According to text I require fixed services such as broadband to maintain my 'discount' and that I have not confirmed I still have mobile and fixed services at the same address so they are increasing my bill. 
    I have never had fixed services so I don't understand how suddenly this is an issue and how they can just increase my bill? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Qzaristar wrote: »
    I've been with Eir Mobile for 3-4 years, on the same package. Recently received a text from them saying they my are changing my contract as I don't have fixed services. According to text I require fixed services such as broadband to maintain my 'discount' and that I have not confirmed I still have mobile and fixed services at the same address so they are increasing my bill. 
    I have never had fixed services so I don't understand how suddenly this is an issue and how they can just increase my bill? 

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Qzaristar,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch, when you joined did you have a fixed service with eir?[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Qzaristar

No I've never had a fixed service with Eir. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Qzaristar wrote: »
    No I've never had a fixed service with Eir. 
    Feel free to PM me your mobile number & pin & I will check this Qzaristar.

-Pamela 

Advertisement