If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ceiling speaker

Options
  • 02-10-2016 9:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hello

What is the best ceiling speaker you do for all around sound, bass would be important, the Dali speakers on your website never heard from them before?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

bobirl wrote: »
    Hello

What is the best ceiling speaker you do for all around sound, bass would be important, the Dali speakers on your website never heard from them before?
    Hi Bobirl.

For me the best range of ceiling speakers we do would be the Monitor Audio ones.
    You could look at the CT165 priced at £105.00 Each
    http://www.richersounds.ie/p-11974-ct165.aspx

There is also the Proc IC65 by Monitor Audio coming in at £69.95 each
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/pro-ic/pro-ic65

You could perhaps look a the Pro IC80 range which give a bigger driver producing deeper bass priced at £79.95 Each
    http://www.monitoraudio.co.uk/products/pro-ic/pro-ic80

Regarding the Dali range of speakers.
    Dali where created around 1983 and have produced some fantastic sound speakers.
    I have heard many pairs of Dali speakers but their in ceiling range is pretty new to us and i have not had the chance to get them in a test them out.

I hope this helps.

Any questions please drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bobirl

Thanks for the reply.

Could you ask one of your other stores about the Dali ceiling speakers? 

Thanks for the reply.

Could you ask one of your other stores about the Dali ceiling speakers? 
    Hi Bobirl.

I called a few of our other stores and they have said that they do sound excellent and have a good bass response. 

Dali have always made good speakers so I'd be surprised if they sound rubbish but again without having listened to them myself I cannot pass my own judgement fully.

Currently in stock in our main warehouse and ready to ship.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bobirl

Thanks Kenny, so the question is the Monitor CT165 or the Dali E-50?

Thanks Kenny, so the question is the Monitor CT165 or the Dali E-50?
    Hi Bobirl.

From listening to the Monitor Audios so much through all their ranges and having sold 100's of these in ceiling speakers, I would go for the Monitor Audio CT165's.
    Again with out hearing the Dali E50's I could not recommend them over the CT165's.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.