Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Poll: Fear The Walking Dead | Season 2 | Episode 14 | Wrath [AMC] [SPOILERS]

• 02-10-2016 11:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭

Fear The Walking Dead - Season 2

Episode 14 - "Wrath"

Airdate - October 2nd on AMC at 9/8c | October 3rd on AMC UK at 2:10am (and again at 9pm)
    New refugees throw off Travis; Nick must decide if he should stay at the Colonia with Luciana or leave.

Promo

How did you rate this episode? 18 votes

0%
    5%
    Casey78 1 vote
    11%
    duridianricero 2 votes
    16%
    littlejpMonifeAlfred Borden 3 votes
    5%
    Flippyfloppy 1 vote
    16%
    NUTZZprincemuzzybrianregan09 3 votes
    16%
    Chorus_suckDubl07Mac B 3 votes
    16%
    stronglikebullKeplar240B[Deleted User] 3 votes
    5%
    Howard the Duck 1 vote
    5%
    white apples 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Posted my thoughts on the finale elsewhere not realising there was a WD section! Great finale. Will repost my thoughts in the ep 15 thread though as my post covers both eps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Much better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,327 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Easily the best two episodes of the series so far imo. Show needs more consistency though, pointless having 13 mediocre episodes and 2 good ones.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,647 ✭✭✭lazybones32

Better (but only because of the violence?)
    And the turd finally got flushed!
    That caused me much joy.

Looks like a giant wall/fence between USA + Mexico could be a good thing...

will watch ep 15 now - rained off work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 147 ✭✭anon71

malcy wrote: »
    Posted my thoughts on the finale elsewhere not realising there was a WD section! Great finale. Will repost my thoughts in the ep 15 thread though as my post covers both eps.

Where did you post your thoughts? I'm not sure there will be an ep 15 thread, it would seem this one covers both.....I could be wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

that was bit of a mistake by nick, considering how easily the gang were defeated by the zombies perhaps they could have stayed

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭white apples

I really thought these were a let down. This show can do better - simple plot lines don't make sense and the characters are so annoying.

So they found the dead family in the warehouse, and the guy had a driving licence on him with the address of the compound, but I thought the compound was built after the outbreak? Also, if he had the address on him - would the mexican gangsters not have looked for that first instead of torturing them for the highly secret location (that's in his pocket)?

Thought Kris was one of the most interesting characters on the show with massive potential for development down a whole other storyline - developing into the Negan of this universe and meeting back up with his father in 2 / 3 seasons time - but instead they just kill him off. Waste.

I really just want Madison to die because she's the most annoying character ever, and does stupid things that a real person would never do in the same situation.

Oh and the gangsters with all their guns ALL get killed by the zombies, just like that? They can't climb over a shed or barricade themselves in somewhere or clear a path through....really not logical that they just die so easily.

They need to get some new scriptwriters in. A 3 year old could do better.
    And I'm only so disgruntled because I love the premise and really really want this to be better. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 477 ✭✭stronglikebull

Overall, I'd give that season 3-4 out of 10. It really was just not great at all. Pity, as it could have been great.

Madison is just maddening. She goes on about protecting her children, yet puts them deliberately in danger at every given opportunity. Good riddance, Chris. Too annoying to ever develop into an interesting character. Pity a few more didn't go with him.

I think we've just found the strongest door in the world though. Can't believe they couldn't just push that thing open. It looked about as strong as a paper bag. Really stupid plot device to have them locked out of the room while watching Travis go mental.

Best way to watch this is to save all episodes and binge on them, preferably while doing something else, as this really isn't good enough to keep the attention.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I thought the first, and first half of FTWD season 2, were pretty bad. Too little done to distance itself from The Walking Dead, which itself has become unbearably stale and Fear fell right into the same trap. However, I felt the latter half of the season picked up immensely. As white apples mentioned above, there are definitely script issues, but overall, I felt it actually came on leaps and bounds in terms of engagement in the final two episodes. The death of Kris, although disappointing considering the character he could have become, was done very well - rather disturbing and unsettling. Overall, looking forward to next season, which is something I didn't expect to be saying a few episodes ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

I really just want Madison to die because she's the most annoying character ever, and does stupid things that a real person would never do in the same situation.

This x 1000%. She is the most irritating character on any TV show ever.

Gave the ep an 8 only because Chris met his maker :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I really thought these were a let down. This show can do better - simple plot lines don't make sense and the characters are so annoying.

So they found the dead family in the warehouse, and the guy had a driving licence on him with the address of the compound, but I thought the compound was built after the outbreak? Also, if he had the address on him - would the mexican gangsters not have looked for that first instead of torturing them for the highly secret location (that's in his pocket)?
    oh crap thats really good point

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭geecee

Monife wrote: »
    This x 1000%. She is the most irritating character on any TV show ever.

Gave the ep an 8 only because Chris met his maker :D

We don't know that Chris is actually dead!
    Just what the 2 guys said to Travis...

I wouldn't be surprised to see him coming back with one leg or a major limp in a few years time as a serious badass!:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

geecee wrote: »
    We don't know that Chris is actually dead!
    Just what the 2 guys said to Travis...

I wouldn't be surprised to see him coming back with one leg or a major limp in a few years time as a serious badass!:eek:

It showed them shooting him in the head....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,327 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

You would imagine if they were telling Travis porkys about Chris that they would have tried to plead the truth when he was kicking their heads in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,591 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

Monife wrote: »
    It showed them shooting him in the head....

That was Travis just imagining based on what they told him. No way he's dead - surely they would have shown it as 'confirmation'? He'll be back no doubt - now, whether anyone gives a **** is a different story!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

How on earth does a slow moving herd climbing up a narrow and hilly path manage to overpower a group of 20 heavily armed men. I'm sorry but the writing at times is just awful

Shane St. wrote: »
    How on earth does a slow moving herd climbing up a narrow and hilly path manage to overpower a group of 20 heavily armed men. I'm sorry but the writing at times is just awful

It actually shows the 'soldiers' (who were coming to kill people) turning and running away in fear before the first walker even gets a foot on the steps - of which there are many. Somehow, slow moving zombies can climb steps, outwit and outmaneuver, perfectly fit and armed people who have a headstart over them.
    The writers and director should be given their P45's.

Only realised today that ep 15 was the Season finale...there was nothing in that to make me want to tune in next year.
    An excellent opportunity to make a great show wasted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Only realised today that ep 15 was the Season finale...there was nothing in that to make me want to tune in next year.
    An excellent opportunity to make a great show wasted.

I meant to put Episode 14 & 15 together in this thread but it slipped my mind that they were being aired together as the finale.

Advertisement