Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haven Motgages - Turnaround Time

• 03-10-2016 8:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭

Hi All,

My broker put in our application 6 days ago. Just wondering if anyone else lately has got a mortgage with Haven and how long it took from application to loan approval?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,592 ✭✭✭✭fits

We heard three weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭Dats_rite

We heard that too. Was just wondering if this was the worst case or most likely case. I'm assuming it is most likely

• Registered Users Posts: 3 arocket

Dats_rite wrote: »
    We heard that too. Was just wondering if this was the worst case or most likely case. I'm assuming it is most likely

Hi just wondering have you had and answer from haven as I'm also waiting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Haven are currently taking 8 working days to make a decision on a mortgage which is submitted correctly and properly packaged. The first decision is an 'Approval in Principle' and once a valuation is carried out and any conditions complied with in the 'Approval in Principle' then a Loan Offer is issued. A Loan Offer is usually issued with 3/4 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭Iamhere

Hi,

Does anyone know if Haven use the same disposable income rules as AIB?

• Advertisement

Yes as far as I am aware. A single person will need €1300 per month net disposable income after stressed mortgage repayments and all other monthly repayments including childcare. €2050 for a couple and add on €250 per dependent.

Hi do you know haven turn around to issue cheque to my solicitor?

Once everything is in place to issue the funds as in Solicitors Undertaking, Cheque Requisition, Direct Debit, Life Cover, Home Ins Letter of Indemnity the funds should be transferred to your Solicitors bank account within 2/3 days the most.

arocket wrote: »
    Hi just wondering have you had and answer from haven as I'm also waiting

Hi yes we got approved finally ! Kept coming back looking for additional documents took 6 weeks altogether

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dunleaej

How strict is the deadline for drawdown of mortgage. I have to have drawdown by the 14th of June, told that everything is in place but are just in a queue for funds to be released. Anyone know what would happen if we were still in this queue on the 14th or even after? Is it a very strict deadline?

• Advertisement
Advertisement