Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best carvery dinner in dublin??

Options
  • 03-10-2016 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Where's the best place in Dublin to get a carvery roast dinner? Not too expensive. Post prices too if you know them please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Robert Reade on Store St. do a good carvery for under a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

O'Neills on Sufflok Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

Anns on Mary Street can be nice, but you have to get their early.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

O'Neills on Sufflok Street.

Yeah go here most Sundays,top notch

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭rafatoni

Morgue in templeogue by a country mile.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

The Grange in Dean's Grange is really tasty.

Oh and I like the Bell in Blanchardstown if I'm out in the shopping centre rather than eating in the plethora of fast food places

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭CPSW

I haven't been in a while but the Ferryman on the quays do a mean carvery lunch. About 12 quid for a huge plate from what I can remember

• Registered Users Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭trellheim

Morgue and O'Neills are not pile-it-high , I've had more and better in other places

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Madigans in connolly station do a mean one for €11.50,the half portion alone at 7.50 would fill an elephant.The only problem there is the price of the pint,although they serve tuborg at 4 quid if you can stomach it

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭Squeaksoutloud

Beaumont House according to this...

http://m.independent.ie/life/food-drink/revealed-irelands-favourite-carvery-35108851.html

Can also recommend Carnegie hotel in Swords.

• Advertisement
Advertisement