Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere in Dublin where you can practice DJing?

Options
  • 03-10-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Is there anywhere in Dublin you can go in and practice on a set of decks? Going travelling in a few months so don't want to buy gear and have to sell it, also don't really have space for equipment where I'm living at the moment. But would like to at least be able to string a few tracks together before I head off.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 midiofnowhere

i dont think there is anywhere like that BUT my brother does dj lessons so that might work for you minus the lesson part if you like pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 5 DuffyD24

If you are interested the DCU DJ Soc host tutorials for beginners which then tend to turn into an open deck session! Great way to meet people like yourself who are just trying to better themselves as DJs! Find them on Facebook and give them a shout!

Advertisement