Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saran Wood. Bray

• 03-10-2016 1:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭

Looking at possibly moving to this estate in the coming months. Any residents on here ? If so any advice regarding traffic in the morning getting out to the n11 would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

The N11 itself is quite contested at some stages of the morning. What time are you talking about??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

2011 wrote: »
    The N11 itself is quite contested at some stages of the morning. What time are you talking about??

7.30am. Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,603 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I know where that estate is (although not familiar with it). You would not want to be in a hurry why to get from there to the N11 at that time of the morning. Once you get to the N11 you will get nowhere fast if you're heading city direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭g0g

Depends on how far you're going I guess. Getting from there to N11 at that hour is busy but moves grand. I pass there once or twice around 07:30/07:40 each day and it's possible to get to Sandyford Industrial Estate in about 20 minutes via M50.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Yeh depends where you're going. I pass Saran Wood at 7:50 and get to Central Park in Sandyford at 8:20.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,986 ✭✭✭Plastik

There's no delay getting out of the estate. Traffic generally backs up to the bottom of the dip heading in the direction of the roundabout but seems to shuffle along alright at that time of the morning. Can be heavier heading across the bridge to get to N11 north but I would think somewhere between 5-10 minutes from estate to actually getting on the N11.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

Thanks everyone for the replies. Appreciate it.

Advertisement