Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Early morning carparking

Options
  • 03-10-2016 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭

I'm getting a bus to Dublin at 6am next week, does anyone know if the dyke road carpark will accept payment for the full day seeing as their payment time is between 8am and 6.30pm?

Comments

Any payment made after 6:30pm covers the following day as far as I remember so you should be fine to pay for the day at 6am.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gingganggooley

Any payment made after 6:30pm covers the following day as far as I remember so you should be fine to pay for the day at 6am.

Yes, this is true. You'll be able to get your ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

If you are going with Citylink or Gobus, you can park under the bus station. I think it's €7 for the day if you get your ticket validated at the info desk. Dearer than the Black Box car park, but dry and you don't have a treck to the station very early in the morning and back, possibly late at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭wintersolstice

Thank you everybody!

Advertisement