Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bass And Accordion Or Fiddle Player Wanted

Options
  • 03-10-2016 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Looking to complete an Experienced 5 piece lively trad/ballad/Blue Grass Band.

Band members are at rehearsal stage and looking to start gigging asap.

Must be willing to rehearse.

Contact Peter On: xxxxxxxx.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 755 ✭✭✭davidjtaylor

Whereabouts are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Butta

Both singer and myself ( drummer ) live in Dunboyne. Banjo player from Bettystown in Meath. We rehearse just outside of Dunboyne in the singers hse, Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28 kevmck

Hey I'm a bass player from dublin, be interested in giving it a go. Have u got any samples of stuff ur working on?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fayco

Hey, I'm a fiddle and accordion trad player, also play keys for any genre. I am based in Cavan with my own transport. Are you still looking for someone?

Hi Yep have a bass player and now looking for fiddle or acordian player. We are rehearsing this Wednesday just outside Dunboyne if interested. If to short notice we will be meeting up again the week after also. Let me know if your interested. Thks peter

• Advertisement

Hi Fayco. Sorry for late reply. We haven't got any fiddle or box player yet. We have just got a bass player so band all set bar box/fiddle player. If interested let me know any I'll send you more details. Thanks Peter

Advertisement