Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeating First Year, Maynooth

Options
  • 03-10-2016 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I was a mature student doing Arts last year in Maynooth. For personal reasons I had to leave the course at the end of Semester 2 (had failed most exams anyway and most modules-more or less had quit going in because of a health issue.)

I want to repeat the entire year in 2017/2018 but am unsure of the costs, keep getting different answers from the Reg office if anyone can help me? I got Susi last year, any chance I could get some funding if I returned, even the BTEA?

Also, if I decide not to return to Maynooth and start a new level 8 course elsewhere would I just be liable for the registration fee?

Thanks in advance guys- any help greatly appreciated :-)

Advertisement