Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replace immermat timerswitch with netatmo relay

Options
  • 03-10-2016 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi folks:
    Looking for some insight to how I might replace an Immermat timerswitch (Connects to Firebird oil boiler) with a netatmo relay switch.

there's Live and neutral from mains into switch, and live and neutral out from switch to boiler. I want to hook in the netatmo relay to replace the timer switch but not sure now to go about it...it has connectors for live, neutral, and black and brown control wires for thermostat.
    Sorry in advance that I can't post pics as I don't have access.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 TheGreenMile

If you send pictures to photo at netatmo dot com they will let you know how to wire it. I done this this morning and just waiting a reply. My netatmo arrived this morning and I believe it's the thermostat that replaces the old immermat and the relay is plugged in elsewhere. Beside my immermat timer I have an on off switch for the heating so I think that will remain.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

Did ye get any response back from netatmo. Have a similar setup and curious to see what's involved before ordering. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 44 TheGreenMile

Got sorted an hour ago. Details and pictures are over on the Bargain Alerts thread for the Netatmo at 99€
    Last page ;)

Advertisement