Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I believe it was over some controversy regarding videos of her that was leaked online. Gave the WWE a bad look.

Nah, that was months before they took the GM position away from her.

They were having awful ratings on Raw, so decided to switch things round by saying all the McMahons were taking back the reigns. To sell the story, they took her power away as it was going to be redundant with the focus on the McMahons.

WON confirm the issues...

“Have heard there are a number of travel issues involving WWE personnel and talent for tonight's show in Montreal,” he wrote. “"Things are being rewritten as a result". No word on what effect this will have on tonight's show.”

Our WWE sources confirmed the story saying that a combination of bad weather and flight cancellations in Newark, NJ, are impacting who will be able to get there on time for the show.

There were a lot of performers who were booked to layover in Newark and it was said that there's nothing more to it than a bad travel day and that the few people who did have minor border issues were known in advance.

We were also told that Samoa Joe is there but was reported as being very sick and the segment written for him has been removed from the show.

Dean Ambrose is also at the arena in Montreal for tonight's Raw. He is still under contract to WWE for a few more weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Might be worth watching just to see how ramshackle a show it ends up being.

Crap for the Canadian fans though. They're usually good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,778 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Im just wondering what difference it makes since the show is rewritten last minute a lot of the time anyway

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The Shield's last match is now being advertised for tonight's RAW.

Trying to get eyes on RAW with a lot of the roster stuck in airports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Will there ever be a time when the McMahons don’t take up screen time with complete horse ****?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Miz too Raw

Nasty gash he got too

“Does this mean Ricochet is a part of Monday night raw?”

Absolutely no impact to this.. how many matches has he had on raw? No one cares

Balls anyway no Ricochet/Black on SD

SD likely too get screwed. Getting Brock means nothing cause he will be only there 3/4 times a year

Oh christ

War raiders are now the viking experience

Great too see them up but wtf is with the name

• Advertisement

Oh my Jesus...The Viking Experience. Why? War Raiders was a cool name!

Wait.. these two were War Raiders? Why oh why would they change the name?

Sigh I hate this company sometimes

TimesArrow wrote: »
    Wait.. these two were War Raiders? Why oh why would they change the name?

Sigh I hate this company sometimes

and are they not NXT tag champs ??

Bet they will change the name of the undisputed era too something ****e ??

War Radiers was a cool name. Vince WTF is wrong with u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

They changed there names aswell ,are they actually retarded

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Somebody probably had to explain to Vince what War Radiers ment, and some eejit said em like Vikings.... Ffs!!
    So bad!

whatever they do.. please break up Drew/Corbin/Lashley. Forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭nazmoalex

Match is not too bad all the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 174 ✭✭mcdaids69

enjoyed that myself..never saw those vikings before

Name change before the go to Saudi.

Vikings is better than War.

Almas on Raw

SD losing a lot

• Advertisement

Finn could do with a mouthpiece as good as Miss Vega.

Here's another shítty name change, Andrade.

Even Zelina introducing him there was weak because she could only say "Andrade..." to crickets instead of "Andrade Ciiiiiiiiiiieeeeeen Almaaaaaaass!"

Finn could do with a mouthpiece as good as Miss Vega.

Absolutely. Balor is one of the worst on the mic in the whole company

Will they ever change FB’ name to just Finn?

Or even better just “Fergal”

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,742 ✭✭✭Floppybits

The amount of ad breaks is rediculous. Bately watchable

Elias is so good at getting cheap heat.

Lars is 25/30 years to late for the Hulkster.

There is nothing interesting or special about Lars. standard big man, crap music, like a generic create a character. give him a mouthpiece or something

Usos in raw as there graphic showed up by accident a few mins ago

• Advertisement

"sasha banks has lost her ball and quit the game"

graves just said this. wonder is this whole thing a work then

Maybe its cos im in a moany mood tonight, but im over Becky now. the man thing is done for me

• Registered Users Posts: 5,258 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

TimesArrow wrote: »
    There is nothing interesting or special about Lars. standard big man, crap music, like a generic create a character. give him a mouthpiece or something

Touch of the Snitskys about him.

The Viking Experience, sorry if it offends but the first word that came to my mind was gay. Couldn't have picked a more softer name for those lads.

I've never been one to get annoyed at names changes.

But wow, the "Viking Experience" is awful. Just absolutely awful.

It makes them sound like a theme park ride. Like two lads playing Viking for tourists. Its the utter opposite of intimidating.

"Oh lads, you know who we're scared of. Ivor and Erik, the Viking Experience."

Its the first time I've actually felt angry about a name change, cause it literally kills the aura of what should have been an incredible tag team call up.

THE VIKING EXPERIENCE!?!!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

never been annoyed about name change like TSC but god that one is effin stupid just makes no sense

screams of a last minute decision from Vince and he was like we cant say war on tv so theyll be the viking experience jesus so stupid

i really hope this becomes one of those things next week thatll be completely forgotten about and there war raiders next week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

The Viking Experience :D:D They'll be making their entrance on this yoke next!

6231080-Viking_Bus-0.jpg

Sounds like the usual WWE garbage, also what was the point of calling up EC3 for that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

The Viking Experience.... Excuse me a few minutes....

giphy.gif

Talk about kneecapping a tag team before they even get going on the main roster. It's so childish, and unnecessary, clearly the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" philosophy doesn't apply in WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Officer999

That Sami Zayn promo was brilliant in fairness

• Registered Users Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭ThePott

Oh my God!

The Viking Experience, that is hilariously awful. WTF
    Sounds like a sh1te ride at Funderland.
    Or The Viking Experience with Erik and Ivor sounds like an educational show on CBBC.
    Has to be one of the worst name changes possible. They will flounder on name alone. So does that mean when they go to defend their NXT tag titles they'll be known as The Viking Experience.
    Regardless I give it 2 weeks before Cole is shouting, "ARE YOU READY? FOR THE VIKING EXPERIENCE!". A month and they'll be on Main Event.

Also seems like Sanity are now broken up cause EY has been moved to Raw, if you were on NXT you'd never want to leave. AJ was obvious but welcome, Rey and Andrade could be good, will wait to see Smackdown to see if they've been truly shafted. Lars is crap. Way to ruin the USO reveal too WWE.

Also there was a graphic yesterday that leaked that showed someone moving to Smackdown
    Kairi Sane was seen next to Asuka

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

On the leaked graphic I wonder if that person and the person alongside them are Paiges new tag team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

Mick Foley defending the atrocious War Raiders name change. What a spoofer that man is. During the time he was at odds with WWE he was on social media blasting them every week. Saying he broke his TV in protest of the outcome of the 2014 Rumble match and other such nonsense. Now that his son works for WWE, and his no talent daughter is trying to get any kind of job with them, he seems to defend everything WWE does.

Then again this is Mick Foley, a career hypocrite. The same man whose hero was Jimmy Snuka, and who gladly posed for pictures with and marked out around Mike Tyson, yet is a spokesperson for a sexual abuse survivors charity.

Go away, Foley, and buy some new clothes you total and utter sweaty buffoon.

• Advertisement

They would be a cool tag team
    but I'd like Asuka to go after Becky, with a new edge hopefully. Their match at the Rumble was great, it adds to Becky's whole fighting on all fronts thing plus she is eventually going to lose a belt and stick to one show so I'd like it to be Asuka and not Lacey who beats her.

Says a lot about how boring Natalya is that not even her fellow Canadians, usually a loyal bunch, care that much about her.

Even the font on the The Viking Experience's titantron is fúcking crap.

Best part of Raw was a Youtube exclusive...

I want crowds to sing that version every week.

I really want the Iiconics in Dublin and was sad when I saw them pop up, but I think they were just there as dual-brand champs, right? I don't think it ever said they were drafted.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I really want the Iiconics in Dublin and was sad when I saw them pop up, but I think they were just there as dual-brand champs, right? I don't think it ever said they were drafted.

WWE Live returns to Dublin this May 2019!

See your favorite WWE Superstars live in action including:

WWE Championship Match

Kevin Owens vs Daniel Bryan w/Rowan

United States Championship Match

AJ Styles vs Samoa Joe

SmackDown Women’s Championship Match

Asuka vs Mandy Rose w/Sonya Deville

SmackDown Tag Team Championship Match

New Day vs The Usos vs Ricochet & Aleister Black

vs Rusev & Shinsuke Nakamura w/Lana

R-Truth and Carmella vs Andrade w/Zelina Vega

*Card subject too change*

Think were getting shafted enough with the lineup that was named for Dublin esp when u consider who moved last night from Smackdown too Raw ??.

Card subject too change

Between Lar's and The Viking Experience it feel's like Vince is back in the 80's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Between Lar's and The Viking Experience it feel's like Vince is back in the 80's.

Vince likely had to be talked out of calling them The Junior Berzerkers :P

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

The Viking Experience :D:D They'll be making their entrance on this yoke next!

6231080-Viking_Bus-0.jpg

Sounds like the usual WWE garbage, also what was the point of calling up EC3 for that?
    Oh good, I'm not the only person who immediately thought of those tours :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭2ndcoming

sirmanga wrote: »
    Now that his son works for WWE, and his no talent daughter is trying to get any kind of job with them, he seems to defend everything WWE does.

I think she has some quite noticeable talents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,041 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Bring back Warlord and Barbarian!

The Nal wrote: »
    Bring back Warlord and Barbarian!

The Highlanders too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭sirmanga

2ndcoming wrote: »
    I think she has some quite noticeable talents.

Well, I suppose being in any way attractive despite having been produced in part by the testicles of one of humanity's most hideous creatures, who is so frugal that it's a miracle he even parted with his sperm in the first place, could be considered a talent.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement