Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Story with the shaky cameras?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,164 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

2 on 1 wasn't enough. Needed a 3 on 1 beat down to weaken the colossus that is Roman.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,534 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

missed the open. Why was strowman in the match?

Christ almighty, I purposely avoided that match only to come back to find out it's on again later.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,152 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Jason Powell on prowestling.net makes a good point - there's a big college football game ('Bama v Clemson) kicking off at 8:15ET, so they used the Strowman interference to tease the handicap match but not actually give it until later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

that movie sounds horrible

The Resurrection Of Gavin Stone

A washed-up former child star, forced to do community service at a local megachurch, pretends to be a Christian to land the part of Jesus in their annual Passion Play, only to discover that the most important role of his life is far from Hollywood.

the best movies WWE studios made were the first Condemed and The Call

Well that was a decent match but it pretty much buries Zayn's efforts last week.

Ah Christ, the 'What?' chants broke out during Jack Gallagher's post-match interview... :(

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Ah Christ, the 'What?' chants broke out during Jack Gallagher's post-match interview... :(

Well, it wasn't very good.

Michael's transformation into Jim Duggan seems to be complete now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Christ this is painful

• Advertisement

Thank you Rusev

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭kittyeater102

This segment is soooo bad.
    Save us enzo !!!

My God, I actually never want to see Michaels again. Who scripts this garbage?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,164 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Only January 10th but that has worst segment of the year wrapped up.

The only thing worse than that segment will be the actual movie Michaels is in.

HOW DARE YOU COME INTO MY OFFICE, TAKE THE BASS OUT OF YOUR VOICE, YES YOU CAN HAVE EXACTLY WHAT YOU ASKED FOR, NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE...

I can't even figure out what they think are trying to do with Stephanie's character...

Steph speaks like what a press release would speak like if it was human. It's the worst dialog you will ever hear.

Taker: I'm in the Rumble

End Segment

Rumble is starting to look pretty stacked - Rollins, Taker, Brock and Goldberg all potential winners.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭kittyeater102

Man I'd love a go on nia jaxx

• Advertisement

Hi Noam <waves>

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Nothing sums up Raw more than Jericho and Owens destroying Reigns, pinning him and taking the title, and the camera cutting not to a crying child or a horrified kid, but to a man jumping up and down with joy. Creatively, the show is a ****ing mess...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

That Michaels and Rusev segment is up there with The Old Day and Little Peoples Court as one of the worst segments of all time.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Neil3030 wrote: »
    Hi Noam <waves>

The beautiful Nia Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Death by Snu Snu.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Maybe I already asked this, but why is Charlotte using Flair again?

They seem to have an obsession with changing names, mostly losing names like how used to be Big E Langston, Adrian Neville, or Alexander Rusev

Can't wait until we see Bayley Hugger in action mind

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Best Raw moment since the brand split was the little growl Taker made after he said "Rest in Peace".

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'm filled with an impending sense of dread that Reigns will win the title again.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Angron wrote: »
    I'm filled with an impending sense of dread that Reigns will win the title again.

It's sure looking that way isn't it

They could ruin the Royal Rumble as an event by having him win it

There's so many good possible winners of the Rumble, literally a half dozen and you'd have most people happy

And then there's Roman winning the title and how will he overcome the odds against BRAWN STRONGMAN in the main event of Romanmania Wrestlemania

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

You know what i dont think a match with braun and roman would be bad. i say it would be a good match but they will make it all about roman trying to overcome the odds and the build up and story will be terrible.

Roman will never be the the top guy ever. i think we all have said it a hundred time that a heel turn is what he needs and honestly i think the entire show would improve hugely.

hes not even getting great reactions either way half the time. this isnt the same reactions cena was getting. people wanted cena at the top when he was coming up it wasn't until he moved to raw that crowds turned against him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement