Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Keith isolating too?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Who next for Drew ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,225 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

They always do those rematches. It will have the exact same spots too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,257 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

In this case it has me concerned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,312 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who would be next for Asuka anyway? Charlotte's not back anytime soon, so Shayna or Nia?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Who would be next for Asuka anyway? Charlotte's not back anytime soon, so Shayna or Nia?

Bianca Belair as part of The Hurt Business?

Time for Mandy Night Raw.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bianca Belair as part of The Hurt Business?

That's a shout. Only other consideration I'd have is Mia or Martinez if not for their medical ruling out.

Wouldn't be surprised if Rhea is hotshotted in again.

• Advertisement

Beardless big show looks odd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,121 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Jesus, that Asuka lock is almost as bad looking as Rowsey's "arm bar".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

Did they get rid of Shane's underground fight club?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Did they get rid of Shane's underground fight club?

Surprised it lasted as long as it did.

Maybe it was a COVID hotspot :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,912 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mandy was lucky she didn't break Lana's neck at one stage.

Andrade should not be allowed on the mic again his English has to be better than that or is Charlotte fluent in Spanish.

KO vs Black continuing their worked wrestling feud to settle their shoot fighting RAW Underground issues.

Well The Hurt Business lose clean and what's the point of that if you are building them to take on Retribution.

Bobby Robert is back.

I guess the Legends getting there own back on Orton wasn't the end of the Legend killer story as it should have been.

Lastly please let RAW Underground be finished.

Black is the latest casualty of WWE's split with CFOS. Another new shìtty theme.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Bad to worse for RETRIBUTION

All 5 members have to self-isolate due to close contact now. All tested negative but all have the same close contact.

Was thinking shouldn't they all turn up? What better way to destroy the company from the inside than by infecting everyone involved?

So Orton steps through a door and ends up in a different room than the one he opened the door to.

Cedric test positive as well?

Black's new theme is less shouty.

Dana looks different. Not as much makeup layered on.

So the Mysterio story gonna last the rest of the year at least?

I wonder will Murphy knock up reys daughter but then it will turn out she was faking it. Rey the angry dad and Dom the big brother gimmicks

So Ortons not giving up until he gets the title. HIAC loser leaves raw match. Suppose we can have another big show heel turn

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

J. Marston wrote: »
    Black is the latest casualty of WWE's split with CFOS. Another new shìtty theme.

Man, I was reading about that this morning, and its really going to suck. I'm expecting Styles, Nakamura, and some others with absolute bangers to be switching themes soon too.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Man, I was reading about that this morning, and its really going to suck. I'm expecting Styles, Nakamura, and some others with absolute bangers to be switching themes soon too.

Charlotte will be another, expect a new theme when she returns. Same with Becky down the road. Finn too.

If they have a live crowd by the time Becky returns, they'd be mad to have a different theme. That "Oh oh oh oh" could basically be the modern day glass smashing or "If you smellllll".

Of course, a live crowd could just be happy to be there that they would even give a great reaction to Nia's entrance music.

• Advertisement

I forgot Roode was still in WWE let alone on Raw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Well raw underground was building itself around dabo kato from what I could gather yet strowman beat him so where does one go from there!

Can't see wwe doing much with roode unless the rumours of James storm being raw bound before covid are true and he comes in and reunites beer money

Beer Money or whatever name they would use if they did appear in WWE wouldn't do too well. Apart from a brief appearance in 2016, the team broke up 9 years ago(according to wiki).
    Not only that but what tag teams that were associated with another company have succeeded in WWE, apart from Dudleys? Just have to look at Bullet Club for a recent example

Was thinking could the reason for no Underground this week be due to that COVID NXT party, since a lot of the ones involved in Underground are developmental guys?

Was thinking could the reason for no Underground this week be due to that COVID NXT party, since a lot of the ones involved in Underground are developmental guys?

Was there a NXT party that lead to Covid outbreak?

From the NXT thread last Friday
    It's being reported now that the latest Covid outbreak was down to a party thrown by NXT talent and then they spread it out to others.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Hopefully its dropped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,206 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Cotts72 wrote: »
    Well raw underground was building itself around dabo kato from what I could gather yet strowman beat him so where does one go from there!

Can't see wwe doing much with roode unless the rumours of James storm being raw bound before covid are true and he comes in and reunites beer money

On that subject, I like James Storm but he is a bit of a spoofer (aren't they all? lol)
    Probably a half truth out of him. That sure he and WWE had talks but never got anything more than early talks. None of this post mania debut then covid stuff. I say this because he is the same man who when he switched to long tights he said he couldn't wear trunks anymore cause he got tattoos all over his legs. Fair enough. Then months later he goes back to trunks and no tattoos to be found.

:pac:

Lovely, Ziggler is back in the main event scene. That'll put butts in seats.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    Lovely, Ziggler is back in the main event scene. That'll put butts in seats.

Ziggler is back in the tag team scene by the looks of it. The Main Event is still Orton McIntyre.

Got too love megaheel Orton

So retribution is being wasted on Ali.

At least they’ve resigned as a midcard act now and Ali can play the angry foreign heel. Don’t think they’ve ever done that before.

Loughc wrote: »
    So retribution is being wasted on Ali.

At least they’ve resigned as a midcard act now and Ali can play the angry foreign heel. Don’t think they’ve ever done that before.

He was the hacker all along then ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Making theguy who is all about changing perceptions of Muslim people, the leader of a terror organisation whoes goal is to bring down this capalist corporate structure is such a Vince thing to do.

So is their treatment of Lana anything to do with her husband being in AEW? I know she's getting tv time at least, but she always seems to take the pin and go through tables for her team.

Now did Lashley and Rick know anything about Ali's group? I would like them to admit to him being the hacker.

The ref who counted Gulak's victory needs to do more matches as he's obviously the toughest they have. He got hit by a mop handle yet was still able to count the pin. Any other ref would've been out for the count.

Seems Nia, Shayna and Retribution got medically cleared a lot quicker than I expected.

Anyone else think the 6 woman tag match was very messy? I went through quickly and saw messy moves and messy pins and one or 2 things which I think were submission attempts?

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Got too love megaheel Orton

He is clearly relishing being a heel again which suits him best, also this is Drew's first proper decent feud as world champ

Braun and Drew to Raw?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Braun and Drew to Raw?

Makes more sense than moving the top titles between brands and a feud like this has potential. Even Braun vs Orton could be good

Can't take the DM messages been used as a wwe storyline and grown adults taking it seriously but suppose i was in attendance of Lanas fake pregnancy angle last year in Manchester

• Advertisement

When will the starting time of midnight start ?

In 2 weeks for 1 week. Or Clocks change on the 25th. Theirs on the 1st

Bliss does Bray better than Bray

Sexy Muscle Friends :)

Lana being punished for Hubby going to AEW.

Scratch that maybe not lol

Lana being punished for Hubby going to AEW.

Scratch that maybe not lol

Asuka will destroy Lana, still punishment

• Advertisement

Lana roll up win and via a bodyguard would be interesting.

Ah who am I kidding, she'll be squashed but before that they'll be able to kill a few weeks with some dreadful comedic segments. :P

Noticed the graphic for Retribution only had 4 members with Ali. Mercedes missing.
    Last night would've been a good time to attack. Maybe have the women attack or threaten Steph.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Wasn’t Ali advertised to speak? Did I miss something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Cotts72

Noticed the graphic for Retribution only had 4 members with Ali. Mercedes missing.
    Last night would've been a good time to attack. Maybe have the women attack or threaten Steph.

She's been sent back to NXT, no reason has come out as to why yet

Yep, according to the tweet Liz posted above.
    They had MVP say Retribution weren't there.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement