Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I feel Drew's sword entrance should be a PPV-only thing.

Doing it before he comes out to do a promo is a bit silly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

So were all expecting Sheamus to turn on Drew somewhere down the line but will he ?, Drew vs Sheamus could be a great mania match with or without the title

• Registered Users Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭Cotts72

PTH2009 wrote: »
    So were all expecting Sheamus to turn on Drew somewhere down the line but will he ?, Drew vs Sheamus could be a great mania match with or without the title

Seems too obvious at this stage so I wonder will they do the opposite and turn drew on shamus?

I hope there's some payoff with ricochet and retribution, waste of a serious talent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,944 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Watching live for the first time in ages, Christ how some can watch this week in and week out is beyond me. The most talented roster in the world and this utter muck is the best they can pump out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Watching live for the first time in ages, Christ how some can watch this week in and week out is beyond me. The most talented roster in the world and this utter muck is the best they can pump out.

What, not looking forward to Orton vs Alexa Bliss later?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

PTH2009 wrote: »

Brogue Kick tonight or next week?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Who in god's name thinks teasing setting someone on fire, especially a small woman, is a good storyline? I can usually watch Alexa do pretty much anything but this is just too much.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Referring to Nia as the most feared woman in WWE isn't an exaggeration as the others are scared to fight her for fear of being injured.

Going by the way the interview with Garza ended it seems they're going the route of turning him into a failure with women or something.

Ricochet takes on the whole of Retribution and they think he should still be worried about them?

I know we're not expected to believe they're real, but imagine if someone went into The Den and threw Zig, Zag and Dustin around the place like that. Way to ruin the illusion.
    And yeah even threatening to set Alexa on fire is stupid. With how low Randy was letting the match burn, there's a good chance he burnt his fingers and dropped the match, resulting in Alexa now being dead.

oh and Miz has MitB again.

Just watched the new Raw Talk.
    Woods and Kingston talked about Brodie Lee.

But I found it funny that Truth and Charly were talking about the ending of Raw and not knowing what happened, even though the Raw Talk set is beside the ring and there's no smoke or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Bliss is starting to feel a bit stretched now in this angle. Her acting wasnt great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭Officer999

Well it definitely now seems the Fiend character is coming back.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

That RAW was fairly good. I enjoyed it. Sheamus and Lee had a great match.

Sheamus has been killing it in matches the last few months.

The ending was great. Over the top fun and left me wanting to know what happened.

The problem is RAW has one good show then a bad show, then an ok show etc. It is so inconsistent. Be nice to think it will be good for the coming year but we live in hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Ortons arson gimmick is so utterly mental that I’m well up for this insane nonsense

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Drew vs Lee could be a great match, no way will Sheamus not interfere

Lucha House party is still a thing ? and then to beat Miz & Morrison. Miz getting his MITB back is odd

Christ who cares about Charlotte and Retribution vs Ricochet

Starting to really like the Hurt Business, Riddle gets more irritating every week

The Randy Orton arson gimmick is plain crazy as is the Bliss thing. Sure look JR got set on fire by Kane years ago and nothing ever came from it

Legends night should be great craic next week

How has Miz MITB back?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How has Miz MITB back?

Only the holder of the MITB contract can cash it in. Morrison cashed it in for Miz so that attempt was null and void.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭The Ayatolla

Logic prevails yet again.

Miz needs to cash in successfully now which is a headache they don't need. Seamus v Drew for the belt is fine unless their plan for the title is rumble winner Lee v Miz.

I do not think Keith Lee is ready for a world title reign

Sheamus getting another reign I would get behind

Is Drew keeping the title till WM likely?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I do not think Keith Lee is ready for a world title reign

Sheamus getting another reign I would get behind

Is Drew keeping the title till WM likely?

Miz will cash in after Drew getting a few Brogue Kicks I imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

That’s what I’m hoping on.

Although while Miz deserves another run with the title he hasn’t been built great has he.

Loughc wrote: »

Although while Miz deserves another run with the title he hasn’t been built great has he.

Nope.....too many cooks in the kitchen as per usual.

I'd prefer Morrison taking the briefcase from Miz and cashing in successfully even for a short reign

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Johnny Briefcase I can get behind that even if it's for one week.

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Surely with it being Raw Legends this week, they should pull the trigger on Keith Lee? They will have curious viewers looking in, and giving a “shock” result might keep some around?

Something has to happen this week to try hold the crowd

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Surely with it being Raw Legends this week, they should pull the trigger on Keith Lee? They will have curious viewers looking in, and giving a “shock” result might keep some around?

If by "pull the trigger" you mean "have one of the one-night-only pensioners embarass him" then i think you mgiht be on to something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭Sirsok

If by "pull the trigger" you mean "have one of the one-night-only pensioners embarass him" then i think you mgiht be on to something.

Lee will win the title but Hogan will present him with the belt getting Hogan over as ya know....not a racist

daithi1989 wrote: »

Better chance Miz cashing in than Lee winning it on raw.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Better chance Miz cashing in than Lee winning it on raw.

Even that would be something - basically anything other than Drew leaving as Champ; not that he’s been a bad champ, but something needs to happen to try get the casual fan to possibly tune in again the following week!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement