Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Loughc wrote: »
    Better chance Miz cashing in than Lee winning it on raw.

Lee wins and Mix cashes in. Wouldn't put it past them.

Accidental Brogue kick to Drew and Lee wins....Lee accidentally claymored in the aftermath while Drew and Sheamus brawl to the back....easy cash in for Miz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Smacruairi

Lee wins and Mix cashes in. Wouldn't put it past them.

Accidental Brogue kick to Drew and Lee wins....Lee accidentally claymored in the aftermath while Drew and Sheamus brawl to the back....easy cash in for Miz.

I'd watch that. I personally love the Miz (also his wife) and if they started putting him over like a flair type I'd love it.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,929 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Smacruairi wrote: »
    I'd watch that. I personally love the Miz (also his wife) and if they started putting him over like a flair type I'd love it.

Well they already tried that and they even gave the Miz the figure four to disastrous results.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,819 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sheamus vs Drew could be a mania match without the title in the picture.

Maybe nearer mania season have Drew lose the title accidently because of Sheamus and we have Drew been the prick about it leading to a match between the 2. Also Sheamus turning on drew is another way but it seems way to obvious

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 382 ✭✭oldtimeyfella

I legitimately thought Sheamus retired a couple of years ago with spinal stenosis.

These posts are the first time i've heard about him in ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I legitimately thought Sheamus retired a couple of years ago with spinal stenosis.

These posts are the first time i've heard about him in ages.

That was the rumour that he had spinal stenosis but it was never confirmed. He did have issues with concussions. It involved the hardy boys if memory serves at the mania they returned at. Sheamus should win the IC title to round out his CV because he’s done everything else.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭Smacruairi

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    That was the rumour that he had spinal stenosis but it was never confirmed. He did have issues with concussions. It involved the hardy boys if memory serves at the mania they returned at. Sheamus should win the IC title to round out his CV because he’s done everything else.

And he's beloved by the company, and rightly so. A stiff but safe pair of hands, never in the media for the wrong thing, acts young but mature, and you actually dont know anything about him outside the ring. A good lad. But to be honest I'd love a Bar reunion....maybe cesaro could actually cost him the IC and Sheamus goes on a mad one, that would actually be an amazing angle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

daithi1989 wrote: »
    Surely with it being Raw Legends this week, they should pull the trigger on Keith Lee? They will have curious viewers looking in, and giving a “shock” result might keep some around?

Something has to happen this week to try hold the crowd

Orton setting fire to a Legend?

Legend Fire Killer

I think Sheamus will attack both Drew and Keith

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I'm just wondering if Bray and Alexa will be wearing make-up to look like burn victims.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,301 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Smacruairi wrote: »
    And he's beloved by the company, and rightly so. A stiff but safe pair of hands, never in the media for the wrong thing, acts young but mature, and you actually dont know anything about him outside the ring. A good lad. But to be honest I'd love a Bar reunion....maybe cesaro could actually cost him the IC and Sheamus goes on a mad one, that would actually be an amazing angle.

And that may be the biggest compliment towards the lad from Dublin. Any old school wrestler I’ve heard talk about the old days from arn Anderson to Jim cornette to Robert fuller to many more. They all stress the fact that it looks real but isn’t dangerous. Being safe but realistic seems a big thing with them. Outside of him being a Liverpool fan I couldn’t tell you much about the guy. Being honest it’s the same with Finn balor and Becky lynch. No messing outside of the ring. They are just good decent lads from Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Ridley

I hope they do something worthwhile with Sheamus turning on McIntyre as I'm finding McIntyre's lack of interest in changing his friend's nature a nice change of pace.

He knows Sheamus will be gunning for the title and they both enjoy beating each other up so it would be... um, a shame if Sheamus attacking him from behind or whatever per tradition is what sinks the friend-ship.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Orton setting fire to a Legend?

Legend Fire Killer

Does make me wonder why Kane isn't scheduled

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd love to see Sheamus have another world title reign and a feud with Drew would be good

Prob lockdown boredom starting but actually looking forward to this week's raw

Can see a shock happening and Lee will win the title.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

CastorTroy wrote: »

Ric Flair is getting set on fire so

They should of had Kane on this, he would be perfect for the fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Kicked off with Hogan

Then Miz Tv with New Day and here’s teddy long for a tag team match of course

I’m checking out now

Need to buy a H phone brother

Loved seeing Teddy Long and of course announcing a match with the Undertaker but then changing it to Miz/Morrison vs New Day

Will we get a Big Show heel/face/heel/face turn later

Some easy payday for these 'legends'. Show up in a backstage segment in which little Importance other than a little shock value

See they have a legends shop now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Ric really looks senile.

• Advertisement

Big show to help Orton then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just noticed Hogan signs off on Twitter with a HH

HH = 88 = racist.

Oh lord another story where Charlotte is mad at Ric

Oh wait how many times have we seen this Flair story line now.

Hulk Hogan definitely has a wig on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭xpletiv

God Shamo lookin like Brad Pitt in Snatched.

Anyway Sheamus can con the briefcase off the Miz and do the dirt on Drew tonight.

How did Mark Henry injure himself

Orton entering himself in the rumble match, so the fiend to eliminate him

Always great to see Molly

• Advertisement

20 years a pro longer than some of the Legends he is talking with isn't Randy a bit old to be a Legend Killer

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement