Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Apparently Vince has banned wrestlers from getting pregnant now.

He probably would if he could.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I was thinking Lacey would've beat Asuka either at EC or Fastlane just so Charlotte could face her at Mania.
    Now how to end that storyline?

Say Flair is the father? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 38,453 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

When the Bray Wyatt/Fiend does come back and finishes he ****e with Orton what next for him ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Loughc wrote: »
    Another misty hologram at Elimination Chamber?

Wyatt v Orton Mania feud..... its like Ive seen it before....?

Like seriously, it was ****e first time around after Randy turned.... why revisit it?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,712 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Just reading that Alexa Bliss announced that the Fiend will be reborn from the fire while sitting in the middle of a pentagram on Raw. I look forward to seeing what wrestlecrap they come up with for the resurrection.

Husky Harris return :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Wyatt v Orton Mania feud..... its like Ive seen it before....?

Like seriously, it was ****e first time around after Randy turned.... why revisit it?

868116.jpg

YES, BUT WE'VE GOT TO DO IT FROM DIFFERENT ANGLES

AGAIN AND AGAIN

If Ali doesnt get involved with Kofi either before or during the chamber, its just another failed WWE plotline.

Ali should have stopped Kofi last night...... he should attack Kofi or interfere at the least (Id love if somehow he took his place after injuring him.)

If Ali isnt involved, is already damaged character/stable loses all value.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Pfft, away with your logical booking. What do you think this is?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Pfft, away with your logical booking. What do you think this is?

Auld beaker there has been watching too much of that AEW... with their logical booking, and coherent storylines that offer proper pay-offs at the end.

Y'know, WWE's booking is alot like a mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it!

Auld beaker there has been watching too much of that AEW... with their logical booking, and coherent storylines that offer proper pay-offs at the end.

Y'know, WWE's booking is alot like a mule with a spinning wheel. No one knows how he got it and danged if he knows how to use it!

Does that make Raw Underground the Monorail and Shane McMahon Lyle Lanley?

• Advertisement

Does that make Raw Underground the Monorail and Shane McMahon Lyle Lanley?

Correct and retribution are the family of possums living in the Monorail...

I call the big one Mace...

Correct and retribution are the family of possums living in the Monorail...

I call the big one Mace...

Does that make Babatunde Lenard Nemoy?

CandidFeminineArkshell-max-1mb.gif

Does that make Babatunde Lenard Nemoy?

CandidFeminineArkshell-max-1mb.gif

John Morrison since he returned?

1297479.jpg?b64lines=IFdIQVQgRE8gWU9VIE1FQU4sIFlPVVIKIFdPUksgSVMgRE9ORT8gWU9VIERJRE4nVAogRE8gQU5ZVEhJTkcuICggY2h1Y2tsZXMgKQogRElETidUIEk_

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Go Away! There ain't no Raw Underground here and there never was.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Raw got 1.81 million. We're in Wrestlemania season and there's no NFL. How do they not have 1 interesting match or angle to carry these months into Mania?

Raw got 1.81 million. We're in Wrestlemania season and there's no NFL. How do they not have 1 interesting match or angle to carry these months into Mania?

Do you really want an answer.....

I mean I thought all the Simpsons references cleared all that up earlier.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

Haha I don't think we can speculate anymore but I'd genuinely love to get a honest view from Vince on how he sees this Wrestlemania season. In an ideal, non Covid world you know for a fact the headline match this year would've been either Rock or Cena. So they've had to pivot. My question would be, even though they've been unlucky that they don't have access to those guys, does he really feel that Shéamus/Drew, Edge/Reigns are really Mania main event level matches? Ultimately we're at that point because they've failed to elevate anybody to the level of money drawing star, and instead you're left with 4 guys, at the very least 3 of whom you could make the argument were never difference makers to the bottom line.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

I'm of the opinion, that Vince is long past caring, or even feigning that he cares, and is getting fat on the throne of an empire, and collecting the cash from TV deals and his cut from his talents side hustles until the day comes, that he finally shuffles off this spinning rock.

A crisp internet high 5 to whoever figures out the "getting fat on the throne of empire" reference.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So tournament starting tonight to decide the number 1 contender for Asuka's title or will they just go with the usual method of letting Charlotte have a go?

• Advertisement

So tournament starting tonight to decide the number 1 contender for Asuka's title or will they just go with the usual method of letting Charlotte have a go?

Charlotte will prob win the tournament either way

Looking a bit like another dream mania run for Drew. Lashley will win the title at Fastlane and then Drew wins it back at Mania. Maybe a filler feud for Drew against Sheamus or someone for a few weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Charlotte is due a job to Asuka at Mania so her winning the tournament is fine by me.

Angry Drew on a rampage tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

Charlotte is due a job to Asuka at Mania so her winning the tournament is fine by me.
    Oh Sweet Summer Child :pac:

Jesus Lashley on the mic, still very wooden but not as bad

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Is it mid 2000’s. again Miz & Morrison and MVP and Lashley.

Create new stars.

there actually counting down the time for Miz to get back to Lashley

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Who would've thought that Lashley would've recovered so quickly and so well from that awful angle last year. Looks like a star these days.

Even Lana became the sole survivor at Survivor Series.

And Miro...well, the less said the better.

• Advertisement

Rhea Ripley joining the main roster full time soon

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement