Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,817 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Mia Yim is back, i wonder is Keith Lee back too

Christ they really made a balls of Retribution didn't they, Mace should of stayed commentating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭RollieFingers

I see they went back to the Papa Shango bag of tricks for Orton's coughing fit, just some more grade-A wrestlecrap from WWE.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭LineOfBeauty

There must be a big crossover between pro wrestling fans and fans of magic that we're not aware of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Shayna's kick knocked Asuka's front teeth out.

What a clown. Just do a stomp, no need for a football kick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,857 ✭✭✭hynesie08

J. Marston wrote: »
    Shayna's kick knocked Asuka's front teeth out.

What a clown. Just do a stomp, no need for a football kick.

I noticed her eyes were closed, assumed it was a broken nose....... Ouch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nia wasn't the one causing injuries? Something wrong there.
    Had another look and looked like Asuka turned her head at the wrong time since Shayna's kick looked standard enough. Or maybe Asuka expected a stomp.

A trip to Dr. Britt Baker DMD is on the cards...

WYNM4Hw_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

https://streamable.com/zcrbsm

• Registered Users Posts: 3,175 ✭✭✭ThePott

Guessing Drew might return next week to disrupt the title match and it will be Drew and Lashley at Fastlane.

Aside from that was a decent Raw certainly better than recent memory. Lashley looks a monster, should have been how he was booked since his return really. Charlotte's promo was good but wonder what it will really lead to. Shayna kicking Asuka looked brutal, was a very unfortunate accident, not gonna lie when I saw a screencap I assumed it was Nia up to her old tricks.

Are they going with a story whereby Ali is going to realise WWE was right to not use the rest of Retribution properly? Speaking of people they don't know how to use, Hey Braun Strowman! Teasing Rhea Ripley but hoping it won't be too long till she's introduced cause the women's division needs something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,831 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Nia lucky it wasn't her that smashed up Asuka as she would have been destroyed on social media today.

Baszler seems to be getting let off lightly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Its a horrible accident. Bazsler, despite being a legit fighter is fairly safe in the ring usually.

Raw was an ok show, the wasted potential is massive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Bigfatmichael

ThePott wrote: »
    Guessing Drew might return next week to disrupt the title match and it will be Drew and Lashley at Fastlane.

I say that's the wrestlemania match no?

Building Lashley like a beast now.

I say that's the wrestlemania match no?

Building Lashley like a beast now.

I like Lashley and think he has great matches with the bigger guys like Braun, Drew etc. Im guessing Bad Bunny will cost the Miz the title either on raw next week or at Fastlane setting up a BS Mania tag match or something between Bunny/Priest and Miz/Morrison

Lashley as champ vs Drew at mania could be good

That orton thing was a WTF is happening moment and FFS wwe just bring back the Fiend and be done with it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,121 ✭✭✭Billy Ocean

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Its a horrible accident. Bazsler, despite being a legit fighter is fairly safe in the ring usually.

Raw was an ok show, the wasted potential is massive.
    you could see her checking on her straight away, probably apologising too.

Latest rumours are Miz won't be involved in a wrestlemania main event but lashley will, most likely scenario could be McIntyre to win back the title at Mania and finally get his moment in front of a live crowd.

Latest rumours are Miz won't be involved in a wrestlemania main event but lashley will, most likely scenario could be McIntyre to win back the title at Mania and finally get his moment in front of a live crowd.

It sucks that it happened, but it gives you a decent feud when Asuka is back in action.

Nah, they'll just go with old Charlotte right?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So did Charlotte tell ric to go home again ? That’s what the YouTube Video says she did. This isn’t the first time she’s said this. Honesty can the wwe creative team stop using something that was in the show sister sister over 20 years ago ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,299 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

So the non Charlotte reaction ? The times I’ve heard Her speak she comes across very well. Accidents happen but as a wresting fan I appreciate when it’s clear wrestlers show concern.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was more interested invested in Drew vs. Sheamus

• Registered Users Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭The White Wolf

Drew dealing with a dominant Lashley along with the rest of the Hurt Business does sound slightly more appealing than Seamus but not by much.

Sheamus seemed to look at Drew in amazement and respect during the Chamber match, wonder if he will turn back again.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Drew dealing with a dominant Lashley along with the rest of the Hurt Business does sound slightly more appealing than Seamus but not by much.

Sheamus seemed to look at Drew in amazement and respect during the Chamber match, wonder if he will turn back again.

They would have been better saving the heel turn by Sheamus until near the end of this Lashley feud

They would have been better saving the heel turn by Sheamus until near the end of this Lashley feud

Yes it does have a bang of changing direction suddenly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Bigfatmichael

I can see a Seamus Vs Lashley Vs McIntyre happening for wrestlemania.

I can see a Seamus Vs Lashley Vs McIntyre happening for wrestlemania.

Bang of midcard feud off that. Does Drew no favours.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Bang of midcard feud off that. Does Drew no favours.

I think it could be entertaining if they can have all of the Hurt Business stacking the odds against Drew.

But yeah, while Lashley's booking has improved the sudden dropping of the US Title for a Main Event run with the World Title ain't great.

I think it could be entertaining if they can have all of the Hurt Business stacking the odds against Drew.

But yeah, while Lashley's booking has improved the sudden dropping of the US Title for a Main Event run with the World Title ain't great.

It might be decent and even The Miz's involvement is grand. But it doesn't come off as a main event feud at all.

Miz has won 3 single matches in the last 13 months. You cant just bump him to the main event without him being booked somewhat strong.

Bobby, while booked relatively strong, still doesn't come off as a main eventer for me. It brings Drew down to their level rather elevate those around him.

Its simply not a main event feud, let alone a Wrestlemania main event feud.

JoMo shenanigans or a clean title change?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

J. Marston wrote: »
    JoMo shenanigans or a clean title change?

Knowing WWE... Clean title defence!

Is Drew back tonight? I guess he will want his title back so after Miz or Lashley

Id be very surprised if Bobby wins the title tonight

Either going to be someone interfering and the match will be moved to Fastlane where he will win. Maybe a triple threat Miz vs Lashley vs Drew

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,251 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Can't wait for this week's Bad Bunny appearance. Must be one of the longest single reign 24/7 champions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement