Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

Yes... Yes you did...

And I'm out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

sky88 wrote: »
    And I'm out

Why doesn't​ the thought of seeing Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens in the ring together again make you wanna stay up??

Ugh seriously i know its in a tag but ugh

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Ahh no Finn Balor (he is backstage apparently)

Wow Kurt Angle looks old, looking forward to that 'bring it to the table' interview with him

Shawn Michael's ???

So Each week reigns is going to get lectures off past undertaker opponents ??

Yeah Reigns is ending Takers career

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

They billed Aries as 210.

The weight limit is literally the name of the ****ing show he is on! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭thesultan

Stephanie was looking super hot last night

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,427 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I thought the Foley/HHH/Steph/Rollins segment was really well done. Foley did well in getting the crowd to turn on HHH from the initial cheer when he first came out. I assume that Rollins is good to go for WM now?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Pinkman

That last segment was extremely well done and very effective. I wasn't expecting Rollins to get in any way physical until the Raw before Mania so I was surprised. Even more surprised at Hunter hitting his injured knee with the crutch and putting him in the submission. Seems a bit risky given how soon it is after a torn MCL. Thank god we have a really great main event caliber Mania match with a proper build now. Too many of the main events just seem thrown together (Taker vs Reigns) or have huge limitations (Goldberg vs Lesnar).

We can only hope Kurt Angle returns on the Raw after Mania and replaces Foley as GM.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,563 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

So I'm guessing in this sit down interview with Corey we will find out Kurt has been in recovery for the last 11 years and hasn't been wrestling anywhere in the world before making his triumphant return to the WWE.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,252 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

That HHH/Foley/Steph/Rollins angle was excellently done, but it should frustrate the fúck out of every single fan of this idiotic company.

HHH is booked fúcking perfectly. So he knows how to book a star heel. It also means Vince still knows how to book a star heel. HHH is a prick, he's a bully, taking cheap shots along the way. You know he can beat Rollins, and you know he's also going to cheat and cheap shot him any way he can to make sure he wins.

Why the fúck can't this goddamn company book any of the full time guys like this?

Foley, after weeks of being under the thumb, finally fires up and doesn't back down from Steph. He tells her how shít she is at her job, and most importantly, tells he that he doesn't NEED her or the WWE. And hey presto, you've a babyface to get behind. He even gives HHH Mr Socko in an act of defiance. Brilliant. A babyface who isn't just subservient to the whims of the Authority.

Then when Rollins came out, he's saving a guy we care about. He is now a hero. All of a sudden, we've someone to get behind.

It's so fúcking simple. In one segment, it's one of the few matches I want to see.

Do this every week with your full time talent you morons!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Back to the Authority again so. No thanks.

#TeamBlue

SlickRic wrote: »
    That HHH/Foley/Steph/Rollins angle was excellently done, but it should frustrate the fúck out of every single fan of this idiotic company.

HHH is booked fúcking perfectly. So he knows how to book a star heel. It also means Vince still knows how to book a star heel. HHH is a prick, he's a bully, taking cheap shots along the way. You know he can beat Rollins, and you know he's also going to cheat and cheap shot him any way he can to make sure he wins.

Why the fúck can't this goddamn company book any of the full time guys like this?

Foley, after weeks of being under the thumb, finally fires up and doesn't back down from Steph. He tells her how shít she is at her job, and most importantly, tells he that he doesn't NEED her or the WWE. And hey presto, you've a babyface to get behind. He even gives HHH Mr Socko in an act of defiance. Brilliant. A babyface who isn't just subservient to the whims of the Authority.

Then when Rollins came out, he's saving a guy we care about. He is now a hero. All of a sudden, we've someone to get behind.

It's so fúcking simple. In one segment, it's one of the few matches I want to see.

Do this every week with your full time talent you morons!

It was perfectly set up for Finn Balor to come out and save Rollins but prob would not make sense storyline wise as Rollins is the one that hurt Balor ???. Night after mania for Finn id say

Triple H what a prick but a villious legendary one at that. When Foley does leave the GM position and someone like Angle takes over ,would it not be the same thing that happend to Foley not happen to the new GM (getting fed up of taking orders from Stephanie etc) ???. Cant see Kurt Angle being a puppet for anyone

Reigns actually cut an alrite heelish promo with Shawn Micheals but then is attacked by Strowman. Can sadly see this being undertakers last mania and it will end in defeat too Reigns :(:(:(:(:(

I wonder what this 'real kevin owens' thing will be next week. Looking forward to that match at mania but why are 2 canadians fighting for the US title ???

So are they going with Joe vs Zayn at mania as it looks like theres noting else to do with them

• Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

PTH2009 wrote: »
    It was perfectly set up for Finn Balor to come out and save Rollins but prob would not make sense storyline wise as Rollins is the one that hurt Balor ???. Night after mania for Finn id say

Triple H what a prick but a villious legendary one at that. When Foley does leave the GM position and someone like Angle takes over ,would it not be the same thing that happend to Foley not happen to the new GM (getting fed up of taking orders from Stephanie etc) ???. Cant see Kurt Angle being a puppet for anyone

Reigns actually cut an alrite heelish promo with Shawn Micheals but then is attacked by Strowman. Can sadly see this being undertakers last mania and it will end in defeat too Reigns :(:(:(:(:(

I wonder what this 'real kevin owens' thing will be next week. Looking forward to that match at mania but why are 2 canadians fighting for the US title ???

So are they going with Joe vs Zayn at mania as it looks like theres noting else to do with them

Probably a Gilberg version of Owens or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Officer999

What's going on with Strowman? Is it still a possibility his added to the Reigns/Taker match? His appearance on Raw hints at it

J. Marston wrote: »
    Probably a Gilberg version of Owens or something like that.

prob the same guy who played 'A Brian Kendrick' on 205 last week ??

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,938 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I had totally forgot about Rollins which made it even more a surprise when his music hits. Was thinking Sami would make the save .

There is a part of me thinking they will attempt to have Finn return after WM and go heel against Rollins

• Registered Users Posts: 29,047 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I was half expecting the Warrior award recipient to be announced as Donald Trump.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Trump's already in the Hall of Fame though.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Officer999 wrote: »
    What's going on with Strowman? Is it still a possibility his added to the Reigns/Taker match? His appearance on Raw hints at it

Could interfere a la the Royal Rumble or else could be the man to win the Andre Battler Royal.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,939 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Strowman to help Taker win. Continue his fued with Reigns. Taker comes back for Summerslam saying he didn't Strowman's help and sets up match between them

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I had Strowman down to win the Andre Battle Royal but since Shaq seems off Big Show might do it given that was supposed to be his last mania match. Maybe Show eliminates Strowman last and then they enter a feud which retires Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,255 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Taker on both show, Raw and SD

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Taker on both show, Raw and SD

I think for storyline purposes he moved to Raw but nothing official was ever stated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭Mr. Guappa

Loughc wrote: »
    I think for storyline purposes he moved to Raw but nothing official was ever stated.

He just showed up Raw one week and announced that he'll turn up on whatever show he feels like.

Another Raw tonight. Ugh. Could they not cut back to fortnightly, even monthly. At least then you'd have a chance to build up a bit of enthusiasm for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,047 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Imagine the amount of wwe in the week of mania. Takeover, 7 hours of mania (including preshow), 3 hour raw, 2 hour SD. So that's 14 hours over 4 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Imagine the amount of wwe in the week of mania. Takeover, 7 hours of mania (including preshow), 3 hour raw, 2 hour SD. So that's 14 hours over 4 days

Just silly
    Go back to an hour of Superstars and an hour of Wrestling Challenge I say.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

CastorTroy wrote: »

205 live could make that 15 and even more for anyone who watches Talking Smack before even going into (the 5th day) NXT's weekly show (not that I have time to watch any of them anymore)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

I assume there'll also be a pre-show for NXT. And they usually do WrestleMania roundtables in the days leading up to it. They could max out at 20 hours in a seven day period :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I wonder will they mention that #Paige was trending worldwide all weekend ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I wonder will they mention that #Paige was trending worldwide all weekend ;)

Unlikely.

Also unlikely is Woods saying the ice cream bars slogan "A mouthful of magic, I gotta have it!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement