Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

J. Marston wrote: »
    Unlikely.

Also unlikely is Woods saying the ice cream bars slogan "A mouthful of magic, I gotta have it!"

If we don't hear some very audible "Shame!" chants when they come out, I'll be bitterly disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,565 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Oh I'm sure Woods will either make a joke or will be the butt of one from Big E or Kofi.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Oh I'm sure Woods will either make a joke or will be the butt of one from Big E or Kofi.

I wouldn't be surprised if they kept New Day off tv until this blows over....

• Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Nothing will be said. WWE won't want to reference anything on their PG product that could lead to people seeing a WWE title covered in jizz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭oneilla

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Imagine the amount of wwe in the week of mania. Takeover, 7 hours of mania (including preshow), 3 hour raw, 2 hour SD. So that's 14 hours over 4 days

Oh and add in the HoF Red Carpet and Hall of Fame show itself!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Woods has the good humour to make it about himself rather than Paige if he did make a joke, but I imagine they'll be confined to backstage segments for the foreseeable in order to take the pressure off.

Last thing they want is for any 3 of them to say or react in anyway to the crowd in the heat of the moment that would across as dumping on Paige.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,154 ✭✭✭✭Neil3030

Ben Gadot wrote: »
    Woods has the good humour to make it about himself rather than Paige if he did make a joke, but I imagine they'll be confined to backstage segments for the foreseeable in order to take the pressure off.

Last thing they want is for any 3 of them to say or react in anyway to the crowd in the heat of the moment that would across as dumping on Paige.

At which point Maddox sues them for gimmick infringement.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

If there is no new day entrance tonight I will be disappointed watching raw tomorrow. Woods certainly would have the charisma to at least not react if kofi and big e referenced the weekend. Also that slogan above in post 1051 followed by 'who' chants would be taking it a bit far but its likely something could be done in that way to both a cut a promo on ice cream bars and b allow people to think they were referencing paige.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

oneilla wrote: »

Won't be watching the HOF live again after the bolexe that happend last year. Vader spoke for about 45 mins and Michael Hayes and the freebirds induction went on for about an hour In a half, then after all the speculation of sting not retiring he did the baxtard (it was 5am here and the event started at 1am)

With the HOF being on Friday now I will watch it quickly before Takeover on the Saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

PTH2009 wrote: »
    oneilla wrote: »

Won't be watching the HOF live again after the bolexe that happend last year. Vader spoke for about 45 mins and Michael Hayes and the freebirds induction went on for about an hour In a half, then after all the speculation of sting not retiring he did the baxtard (it was 5am here and the event started at 1am)

With the HOF being on Friday now I will watch it quickly before Takeover on the Saturday
    I didn't know the HOF is on Friday this year. I always watch and now that Jim cornette is being given a live mic at a WWE event will get people to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭The White Feather

J. Marston wrote: »
    Nothing will be said.

Yeah I think nothing will be said too but its either nothing or an attention grabber. Something like there has been a video found involving Xavier. We will show it at the end of the show.

Steph comes out to rant about bad behavior having consequences etc etc and then they show a video of Woods/New Day doing something 'embarrassing' like eating ice cream just picked up from the floor or whatever.

That would get the smarks talking and by not actually referencing leaks keeps their hands clean(unlike Paiges! :pac:)

I really doubt they would do this as it would be an attitude era reaction but if they want headlines they might do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭The White Feather

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Won't be watching the HOF live again

Ah come on! Its a tradition for me! HOF/Takeover/Mania then RAW all live. All this while we all vent and rage on here!

Then I emerge blinking into the real world! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Loughc wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if they kept New Day off tv until this blows over....

I'd wager 90% of the viewing audience don't know there's pictures and videos, let alone that Xavier starred in one. These things aren't mainstream and casual fans who watch Raw and nothing else will never hear of them.

I reckon there'll be a jab from Big E but that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Ah come on! Its a tradition for me! HOF/Takeover/Mania then RAW all live. All this while we all vent and rage on here!

Best part of the wrestling year...

Also there will be a pop/reference to the weekends events.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,047 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

They can't keep the hosts of mania off tv. Where is it this week. Would it be the type of crowd to chant Paige's name?

busy weekend 1/2 april myself, going to the Munster EC QF on 1st April in Limerick and Waterford should be playing in the GAA NHL on the 2nd April (will find out where/when next sunday) but i love Mania weekend and will try my best to stay up for Takeover on the Sat/Sun morning, no doubting im staying up for Mania

dont forget SD is live on the Tuesday night too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

They can't keep the hosts of mania off tv. Where is it this week. Would it be the type of crowd to chant Paige's name?

It's brooklyn xavier could have a rough night

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Best part of the wrestling year...

Also there will be a pop/reference to the weekends events.

I take a week's holidays every year for Mania season. My work week starts on a Saturday too. Too Sweet!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

They easily can. There'll be plenty of actually matches to build for mania. The host gig is a token spot designed to fill gaps with comedy segments.

They can go missing for a few weeks and wouldn't be missed.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,878 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Tonight and next week are in New York and Philly respectively. So yeah this is going to be fun :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Im hearing that the raw crowd are already chanting "we want paige" "we want maddox" and "new day ****s"

Stephanie out to castrate another male talent.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,047 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Brad?

Mick hire David Otunga and take legal action against Stephanie for sexual harassment.

Ah no

Zayn vs Joe at mania if Zayn wins Foley keeps his job

Gas if Zayn was on Triple Hs side and is a sort of this new stable with Ko/Joe

Seriously I wish to fcuk they would stop chanting CM Punk every week it's not even funny.

Seriously I wish to fcuk they would stop chanting CM Punk every week it's not even funny.

Could not agree with this more

• Registered Users Posts: 7,760 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Has Zayn even won a match in 2017?

Jericho can't go in the ring anymore

But he's the very best on the mic still

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Cole: "I have an exclusive InterRoo in the ring with HHH later tonight!'

Made no effort to correct himself haha.

*And I've switched off*

This discussion has been closed.