Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RAW Superthread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,689 ✭✭✭sky88

I would love for Roman to lose then beat the ever loving crap out of taker the next night on raw.

Ahh distant dreams

• Registered Users Posts: 38,321 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

sky88 wrote: »
    I would love for Roman to lose then beat the ever loving crap out of taker the next night on raw.

Ahh distant dreams

Sting makes the save

(Still coming too terms with Sting retired lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Taker wins by disqualification or interference.

Taker then tries to show respect and Roman tries to end his career only for Cena to save him.

Literally no idea wtf is happening, kind of exciting really.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Sting makes the save

(Still coming too terms with Sting retired lol)

lol

a win over taker now does little for roman if hes staying face. a straight up win then taker showing respect will hurt roman more.

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    lol

Omackeral, for some reason I get the impression you don't like that phrase :P

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

sky88 wrote: »
    a win over taker now does little for roman if hes staying face. a straight up win then taker showing respect will hurt roman more.

WWE Logic is it makes him the big dawg and makes it his yard leading into him facing the only other man to defeat Taker at Mania... Brock Lesnar! This would of course take place at next years mania and be for the title and happens to be being held in the same place Brock ended the streak.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Remember when they tried using The Rock to get Roman over with him raising his arm?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Remember when they tried using The Rock to get Roman over with him raising his arm?

The look on Rock's face
    cewfplowhqbrkbatxoc1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,048 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah and all the ones behind them giving the thumbs down.
    Probably hasn't been booed like that without trying since his Rocky Maivia days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Omackeral wrote: »
    lol
    Omackeral, for some reason I get the impression you don't like that phrase :P

It's great!*

If you're a 15 year old girl or a middle aged Mam on Facebook

So were on Wrestlemania Raw

Expect some sort of Undertaker retirement thing

Will we see a return of a certain Irish man

Who will debut from NXT

going to be tough to stay awake as i have work at 10am in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I think Emma will debut (re-debut?) to break up the horsewoman stuff. Asuka's still in NXT and no other women are coming up.

Goldberg to say goodbye. We'll be expected to conveniently forget about his rematch clause.

I don't know where Finn fits in. If Seth was heel, he could come back easy but Seth is face. Finn coming back from injury to beat up the already half-injured guy who injured him isn't exactly very face.

Roman goes after Brock again.

Also, DELETE! DELETE! DELETE!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,567 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Reigns is going to get destroyed by tonight's crowd I would imagine.

I would also guess Wood's will get his fair share of comments.

I also expect Punk chants.

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭Officer999

J. Marston wrote: »
    I think Emma will debut (re-debut?) to break up the horsewoman stuff. Asuka's still in NXT and no other women are coming up.

Goldberg to say goodbye. We'll be expected to conveniently forget about his rematch clause.

I don't know where Finn fits in. If Seth was heel, he could come back easy but Seth is face. Finn coming back from injury to beat up the already half-injured guy who injured him isn't exactly very face.

I think we'll get a Rollins beat down by Samoa Joe leading to Finn making the save.

A Finn Brock confrontation would be interesting but I don't see it happening

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

PTH2009 wrote: »
    So were on Wrestlemania Raw

Expect some sort of Undertaker retirement thing

Will we see a return of a certain Irish man

Who will debut from NXT

going to be tough to stay awake as i have work at 10am in the morning
    J. Marston wrote: »

Reigns is going to get destroyed by tonight's crowd I would imagine.

I would also guess Wood's will get his fair share of comments.

I also expect Punk chants.

Hey, this is gimmick infringement, this thread is my yard :pac: Also smarky crowd, you bet your dollar there will be the obligatory and absolutely utterly annoying CM Punk chants.

Raw_rendered--ec68e1bc84425572999a0fb774ea7165.png

Wrestling fans favourite time of year, the night after Wrestlemania.. What's in store of what will no doubt be a "bizzaro world" episode..

It’s my yard now
    Don’t say he didn’t warn you: Roman Reigns promised for weeks that he would defeat The Undertaker and assume command of The Phenom’s “yard.” And that’s exactly what he did, handing The Deadman only his second loss in over 25 years of WrestleMania matches. That puts The Big Dog in a position only one other Superstar – the current reigning Universal Champion – has found himself in. But what will the former WWE Champion set his eye on now that he has accomplished the unthinkable?

Bow down to the Kingslayer
    Say farewell to “Seth Rollins, pawn.” And say hello to “Seth Freakin’ Rollins, free man.” The Architect managed to knock off Triple H in a Non-Sanctioned Match to reclaim his independence, fulfilling his promise to become the person he was before The Game first offered to make him “The Man” in 2014. With Rollins’ destiny now firmly in his own hands, how will the two-time WWE Champion begin his own personal new era?

Hardy homecoming
    Delightful! Exquisite! Wonderful! The return of Matt & Jeff Hardy at WrestleMania was all that and much more, especially when they ended the reign of Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson to become the new Raw Tag Team Champions. Now, after procuring Team Red's tandem titles, the Hardys come home to WWE’s flagship show, where they join a division that features no shortage of top-shelf tandem competition. The only question is, who among these teams will dare challenge them?

The List of Owens
    The Reign of Jericho is no more, and Kevin Owens is now United States Champion. Drink it in, maaannn. KO completely savaged his former best friend in WrestleMania’s battle for the star-spangled title, ultimately dethroning Chris Jericho to fulfill the promise he made following WWE Fastlane. So now The Prizefighter has his prize, and Jericho is certainly welcome to try to take it back. However, he clearly does so at his own risk.

Champion of the Universe
    Brock Lesnar is champion once again, having dispatched Goldberg to win his first Universal Title and the first title of any nature for The Beast Incarnate in two years. Now, The Conqueror finds himself once again at the top of the mountain and with a target on his back, which is just the way he and Paul Heyman like it. It will take a Superstar of epic proportions to mount a challenge over The Anomaly. Will such an individual present himself on Raw?

Tune into Sky Sports 5 @ 01:00 am.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Going to close this topic for the next 24 hours, so we don't get two Raw threads tonight.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057725236

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Reopened, with Raw back tonight :)

Raw_rendered--ec68e1bc84425572999a0fb774ea7165.png

Now that the dust has settled on Wrestlemania for another year, it's all back to normal in WWE, well not quiet as there's the small matter of the "superstar shake up" starting tonight and continuing on Smackdown Live tomorrow night..

How will the Superstar Shake-up impact Team Red?
    Who leaves RAW, and who's coming to the B-show, or could we see call ups from NXT?

Finn Balor is back!
    Returned in style last week, who does he feud with now? Will he depart RAW for Smackdown Live, or will he stay put and aim to reclaim the Universal Championship he never lost?

Who will challenge The Beast Incarnate?
    Heyman called out Reigns for a fight, Braun Strowman answered said call, anyone fancy Braun vs. Brock?

Cesaro & Sheamus lock onto The Hardys' titles
    Or will Cesaro & Sheamus fail to knock off The Hardy's, either way it should be a delightful programme.

Will Chris Jericho get payback against Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe?
    The saga between best friends turned bitter enemies continue

Sky Sports 5 @ 01:00

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    will he stay put and aim to reclaim the Universal Championship he never lost?

Here's hoping that's what he's doing, or trying to do

I can remember seeing online somewhere he might be in a program with Kevin Owens, maybe they do some thing about how neither man got a title match or title rematch after losing the title and a match at the next event is to decide a number 1 contender

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭Chip Whitley

The first Smackdown Superstar to switch sides has been announced on WWE's YouTube Channel... it's
    Apollo Crews
    and they've also said that
    former WWE Tag Team Champs
    are also coming to Raw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZpB1IF9uo

The first Smackdown Superstar to switch sides has been announced on WWE's YouTube Channel... it's
    Apollo Crews
    and they've also said that
    former WWE Tag Team Champs
    are also coming to Raw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eZpB1IF9uo

The 2nd spoiler tagged bit, that could be anyone..

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

miz on raw

So miz and maryse are on raw now. Wish they move on from this Cena stuff

Bit gutted there leaving smackdown and no Nakamura vs miz

What way is this working ???

KO and the US title going to SD then with Ambrose and intercon title on raw now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Some laugh if they just completely switched the rosters....have all SmackDown on raw and all raw to SmackDown

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Please send him to Smackdown.

Kofi gone too SD ???

Kurt is a terrible actor lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,166 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

This might be the most unenthusiastic crowd I've ever seen. WWE do themselves no favours with constant shots of crowd members looking miserable.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement