Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cube Attain SL vs Canyon Endurace Al 6

Options
  • 03-10-2016 7:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a new fast winter bike for club spins and regular training. These two bikes seem to be the best option with full 105, Aksiums, etc. The Endurace has slightly better spec with better rubber but otherwise they are pretty similar.
    Has anyone got one of these and would you recommend one over the other?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

Donie75 wrote: »
    Hi, I'm looking for a new fast winter bike for club spins and regular training. These two bikes seem to be the best option with full 105, Aksiums, etc. The Endurace has slightly better spec with better rubber but otherwise they are pretty similar.
    Has anyone got one of these and would you recommend one over the other?
    Thanks.

That's as close to a "flip of a coin" choice as you'd want.

If the Canyon was in stock and available, I'd probably go for that (and buy a rear hanger at the time) otherwise I'd go B&M for the Cube.

I wouldn't be arsed waiting on the Canyon if it wasn't in stock, as it can be a pain in the hole tbh.

I'd imagine you'd be happy on either.

Advertisement