Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top-up Loan

Options
  • 03-10-2016 7:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Hi,

I am currently in the middle of repaying a 3,000 loan over 18 months. I am just wondering how do I go about getting a top-up loan? Do I apply online as if its a new loan or do I have to go into my local branch and discuss it with a member of your team?

Kind Regards,

Lee

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Hi,

I am currently in the middle of repaying a 3,000 loan over 18 months. I am just wondering how do I go about getting a top-up loan? Do I apply online as if its a new loan or do I have to go into my local branch and discuss it with a member of your team?

Kind Regards,

Lee
    Good morning LeeLynch499,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To apply for a top up on your existing loan, please call our lending team on 0818 200 334 and select option 2 followed by 2 again. One of our lending advisers will happily go through the application with you.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RicoSbs

Hi,

Kind Regards,

Lee
    Good morning LeeLynch499,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To apply for a top up on your existing loan, please call our lending team on 0818 200 334 and select option 2 followed by 2 again. One of our lending advisers will happily go through the application with you.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Thanks,
    Richie
    Hello there

Applied for a top up over the phone but no reply yet Richie, they promised me 24h with my job.

Thanks a lot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning LeeLynch499, 

Thank you for coming back to us here. 

Can I ask when did you apply for the top up on the loan? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement