Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

High waisted petite jeans?

• 03-10-2016 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭

Hi ladies

Looking for recommendations for high waisted petite jeans, ideally ones you've purchased yourself and can recommend/avoid. I'm 5ft and a size 12 - One month post baby need to be held in!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 k2000

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Hi ladies

Looking for recommendations for high waisted petite jeans, ideally ones you've purchased yourself and can recommend/avoid. I'm 5ft and a size 12 - One month post baby need to be held in!

Thanks

I'm 5ft 2 and size 10 and salsa are by far the best jeans I've ever owned. I have one pair about 3 years now they are worn a lot and still perfect and hold their shape and suck you in. There's a few different styles I'd go to bt2 to get the biggest selection house of Fraser didn't have my leg length when I went. They have a new style which is very high waisted think it begins with a d but they were a tiny fit. I think the ones I have are the secret push in ones. They are 100euro but I'm sick of buying loads of cheap pairs that now I just wait and save up.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

k2000 wrote: »
    I'm 5ft 2 and size 10 and salsa are by far the best jeans I've ever owned. I have one pair about 3 years now they are worn a lot and still perfect and hold their shape and suck you in. There's a few different styles I'd go to bt2 to get the biggest selection house of Fraser didn't have my leg length when I went. They have a new style which is very high waisted think it begins with a d but they were a tiny fit. I think the ones I have are the secret push in ones. They are 100euro but I'm sick of buying loads of cheap pairs that now I just wait and save up.

Oh I agree - invest in good jeans cos they'll last and you'll get your money's worth :)
    I won't be in Dub for a few weeks so going to order some online, how is the fit for salsa jeans? True to size or should I go up/down a size? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 k2000

apologies for delay in reply. They are true to size and don't shrink or go baggy. When i first tried them on i thought they were pretty snug but you get used to the fit

Advertisement