Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alleged rapists on the loose

Options
  • 04-10-2016 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

I was shot down here a number of weeks ago when I made claims about rapings in the Ongar area. Well I've now received confirmed reports that there is indeed a safe house set up in Ongar that is housing convicted sex offenders and one of these individuals was spotted walking on green areas around Manorfields yesterday.

Just a warning for people to watch out for themselves and their kids.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

1123heavy wrote: »
    I was shot down here a number of weeks ago when I made claims about rapings in the Ongar area. Well I've now received confirmed reports that there is indeed a safe house set up in Ongar that is housing convicted sex offenders and one of these individuals was spotted walking on green areas around Manorfields yesterday.

Just a warning for people to watch out for themselves and their kids.

Who has released these confirmed reports?

A Garda?
    A social worker?
    A priest?
    An angry lynch mob?
    A man in a pub and a concerned wife at the shops?
    Nicola Tallant from the Sunday Wurrrld?

Also, I trust that the Probation Services gave out a list and mugshots of these convicted offenders, just so you know who to look out for :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Come back with evidence and you wont get shot down again.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

From the Facebook Page of Paul Donnelly SF:

'Hi Folks,

It's alleged that a serious, convicted sex offender is living in Blanchardstown at a "halfway" house.

I can confirm this is not the case. He must inform the Gardai of the address he's staying at and he has not.

That's not to say he's not been out here so if anyone has any information please contact the Gardai.
    He is required by law to i from them and would be breaking his release conditions.

However just to reiterate the message, it has been confirmed to me by a senior Garda this evening that he is NOT staying in any sanctioned accommodation in Dublin West.'

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement