Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Impossible to get through to a branch

Options
  • 04-10-2016 2:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭

I'm in the process of trying to a open a business bank account. I was told by a staff member that if I get the forms back to him he should have the account number within a day or so. That was last week.

I've been trying to get through to the branch but your phone system is an absolute joke these days. Very obvious that you don't want people to reach their branch by telephone. 

Can you tell me how I'm supposed to find out where my application is at?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Synode wrote: »
    I'm in the process of trying to a open a business bank account. I was told by a staff member that if I get the forms back to him he should have the account number within a day or so. That was last week.

I've been trying to get through to the branch but your phone system is an absolute joke these days. Very obvious that you don't want people to reach their branch by telephone. 

Can you tell me how I'm supposed to find out where my application is at?
    Good afternoon Synode,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We are very sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulty getting through to your branch.

Could you please send us a private message with your full name, the name of the branch where you opened the account and your best contact number. I will request for someone to call you back.

Thanks,
    Richie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

Eventually got through. Ridiculous wait and was put through to someone that wasn't in the branch who gave me the number I needed. Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

Synode wrote: »
    Eventually got through. Ridiculous wait and was put through to someone that wasn't in the branch who gave me the number I needed. Thanks for wasting 30 minutes of my time
    Hi Synode,

Sincere apologies for the hold time that you experienced. We hope this is resolved for you urgently.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask us here on Boards.

Thanks,
    Richie

Advertisement