Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help??

Options
  • 04-10-2016 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭

Hi all,  I have a very good friend who is a doctor but has since moved and is working in the States. She is not Irish but had an irish bank account while here but has closed same before she went abroad. She is due a lot of tax back.  Is it possible for her to get the tax paid into my BOI account and i give it to her?? I really am clueless as to haow she can get this back, as is she. So all help would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard

anmhi02 wrote: »
    Hi all,  I have a very good friend who is a doctor but has since moved and is working in the States. She is not Irish but had an irish bank account while here but has closed same before she went abroad. She is due a lot of tax back.  Is it possible for her to get the tax paid into my BOI account and i give it to her?? I really am clueless as to haow she can get this back, as is she. So all help would be gratefully appreciated.

Good afternoon anmhi02,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We would not be in a position to advise you on Revenue's procedures for issuing tax refunds. We'd suggest that your friend contacts Revenue in order to query this.

Thanks,
    Richard

Advertisement